Worst tv advert?

Man of Honour
Not really a necro but just seen this advert again on daytime TV and it winds me up every time since I work in the profession.

It's a woman who is wondering about claiming for clinical negligence and then ponders if she does, it would stop others having the same happening to them.
She decides that it will stop others suffering the same problems if she claims so goes through with it.

NO IT 100% WON'T

fez

fez

Caporegime
Not really a necro but just seen this advert again on daytime TV and it winds me up every time since I work in the profession.

It's a woman who is wondering about claiming for clinical negligence and then ponders if she does, it would stop others having the same happening to them.
She decides that it will stop others suffering the same problems if she claims so goes through with it.

NO IT 100% WON'T

Oh these sort of adverts are the worst. The ones that pretend that being a self obsessed money grabbing **** is in someway a noble pursuit. "If people like you weren't brave enough to sue then who would be the hero we need to keep the big bad NHS from killing us all"

Soldato
^^^

https://youtu.be/vY0KD0WdNR8

Current worst advert is a Sure anti-perspirant advert. Woman goes to some sort of dance gym class, gets a workout and is pouring sweat on her face and boobs by the end. Claims to be “still fresh” at the end. No need for a shower then!

Soldato
^^^

https://youtu.be/vY0KD0WdNR8

Current worst advert is a Sure anti-perspirant advert. Woman goes to some sort of dance gym class, gets a workout and is pouring sweat on her face and boobs by the end. Claims to be “still fresh” at the end. No need for a shower then!
Given the size of her a 50 meter walk would probably result in just as much sweat.

The new Fitbit ads are another that are just terrible.

Soldato
the new apple advert is obviously a CGI fake animal .. so maybe the claims they make about the robustness of the phone falling to the ground are. too.
(maybe someone already spoofed the falling phone advert)

ie.

Back
Top Bottom