• High-Five

Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Contrary to all the nay-sayers I reckon it could have actually worked (or indeed still work). All depends on how "hot" this girl found the OP. I know plenty of girls who'd have no issue replying and eventually going out with someone if they'd thought he was sufficiently gorgeous. All that talk about "confidence, intelligence, sense of humour" is true of a lot of girls but not all. A hell of a lot can be just as shallow as most guys.

Just think of it the other way around. You see a completely gorgeous girl one day but don't do anything. Later that day you find an email from her explaining how hot she thought you were and she'd like to meet up. Admittedly you might be thinking "how'd this psycho get my email address?" and worry, but you'd still, in the accepted parlance of the forum, "hit it", would you not?

Unfortunately I don't see any way from the girl in question could know which of the (assumedly) many men who came to register the OP actually is given the email he sent. Which kind of defeats the point of my post. Oh well :(

Soldato
Houd said:
Just think of it the other way around. You see a completely gorgeous girl one day but don't do anything. Later that day you find an email from her explaining how hot she thought you were and she'd like to meet up. Admittedly you might be thinking "how'd this psycho get my email address?" and worry, but you'd still, in the accepted parlance of the forum, "hit it", would you not?

I dunno. Not if I thought she might eventually hit me back and bury me in multiple locations.

Associate
Never ever email her! If I got an email from a guy who had only got my email from overhearing a personal conversartion i would be freaked out!
Find an excuse to go in there again, or just be more stalkerish and see where she goes after work. and "bump" in to her. Was it an msn address? if it was u could add her and talk to her as if you dont know who she is. Get to know her and say it was just a coincidence that you'd seen her before!

Soldato
Awww I think it's sweet :)

Better to put things down in an email then fluff your words up if you were trying to ask her out for a drink !

You can really get to know someone over email , I talked to Desmo for quite a bit when we first met at the swansea do but it was only when we spoke over email and MSN we really started to get to know eachother and we were instantly relaxed and comfortable in eachother's company when we met up again in Feb

Please keep us updated and I hope it all works up for you :)

Soldato
"Mmmm hi, I saw you and though omfg I'd Hit It and I uber geeked your E-mail addy in my Blackberry for future reference. So then like I asked my peeps on OcUK forums if I should e-mail and like lols, I did.

SO hows about we meet for cyber? There's this great Internet cfe down the road from me. I can show you how I ownz at CS and show you my ranking on UK2.

Please please please please please please E-mail back and let me know.

Thnaks x

P.s. A/s/l?"

Lel...

Soldato
I was reading this earlier at work - great thread :)
Have the police been round yet? Bona fide nutter if you ask me. She'll sleep with a steak knife under the pillow tonight :p

Soldato
FincH said:
"Mmmm hi, I saw you and though omfg I'd Hit It and I uber geeked your E-mail addy in my Blackberry for future reference. So then like I asked my peeps on OcUK forums if I should e-mail and like lols, I did.

SO hows about we meet for cyber? There's this great Internet cfe down the road from me. I can show you how I ownz at CS and show you my ranking on UK2.

Thnaks x

P.s. A/s/l?"

Lel...

LOL :D

Brilliant !

Caporegime
FincH said:

Thnaks x

P.s. A/s/l?"

Lel...

Omg. LOL :D i haven't laughed so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom