• High-Five

Votes: 125 43.1%
  • Am I bothered though

Votes: 54 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Have you tried adding the said email address to your messenger list! ;)

You can chat her up on msn then and you can swoon her with all the best chatup lines cut and pasted from the net. :D and if she blocks you its a NO! :p

But really go to the shop get some cohones <sp> and ask in person!!

Man of Honour
If you're not going to send another one this evening you MUST send her another over the weekend, so it's the first thing she sees in her inbox Monday morning.
Don't send it on Sat/Sun afternoon though, any Tom, Dick or Harry can do that, send it really early in the morning, like 3am Sunday so she knows that you really are genuine about her:)

Soldato
JohnnyG said:
If you're not going to send another one this evening you MUST send her another over the weekend, so it's the first thing she sees in her inbox Monday morning.
Don't send it on Sat/Sun afternoon though, any Tom, Dick or Harry can do that, send it really early in the morning, like 3am Sunday so she knows that you really are genuine about her:)

stop it stop it stop it :D

Associate
Mailbomb her account! Reminds me of the good old days and a great way to get noticed.

What I recommend is that you set up a few other e-mail accounts under false names. From those accounts send her a similar e-mail, but make sure it is not as good as your original one and this way she'll pick you. Oh, and if you know of the names of other people who went to the agency today, even better, just use those!

Associate
i really suggest you go back to the office and talk to her face to face! it wont be as hard once your there i promise! its just waiting for it!

*S go go go :D

Soldato
SeanyK said:
Its a work email address!

If she doesnt reply im not gonna send another! lol I'll just move on!

nowai5gg.jpg

5* thread tbh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom