• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Would you sell a GPU on ebay now?

Associate
prob wants to sel it now before the arse falls out of the used market in a month

You could be right but I remember similar being said about the 20 series, and prices did drop but then shot up on release of the new cards/mining etc.

I'm only trying to sell to upgrade to the 3090Ti, when the new cards do release I won't be selling until I get hold of a new card.

I don't want to risk being without a gpu.

Associate
You could be right but I remember similar being said about the 20 series, and prices did drop but then shot up on release of the new cards/mining etc.

I'm only trying to sell to upgrade to the 3090Ti, when the new cards do release I won't be selling until I get hold of a new card.

I don't want to risk being without a gpu.

you know when the 30 series cards came out was the beginning of the mining craze again... (also just before the covid incident) I know because I was constantly looking for them to add to my collection. saw them all going up in "value" like bitcoin and other cryptos were going up. I even sold bitcoin to get more cards, as the 30 series were so good at mining, and I didn't want to sell the 20 series cards yet, but then started selling the 20 series beginning of 2021 to get more bitcoin again. Sold a load at rip off prices. But I don't expect a big demand for prev gen cards at current prices when the next generation of RTX cards comes out unless there is a big increase in mining, which will be dependent on crypto profitability.

Back
Top Bottom