WoW Legacy Server (if only)

I thought about starting on the fresh server, but Im impatient and I will have more free time over the christmas break than I will have in January, so Ive decided to roll new characters on Alliance on the old Nost server and I will stick with this server instead

PVP or PVE server?

"The banwave that affected some players will be reverted if the ban was not found in violation of our Terms of Use."

"Dear community, we are working to address the lag and login servers. However, please be aware, we are undergoing 6 concurrent DDoS attacks."

I managed to get to level 8 over the weekend, the starting areas are completely mental. Also a catch 22 of having to group up to have a chance of completing some of the quests in a timely manner and grouping up causing a disconnect and then being in a queue of thousands! Should calm down though over time.

Logged on a little bit this morning, was pleasantly surprised no queues on either server and the starting areas weren't as bad as they were, although still busy was able to get a few quests completed without too much trouble.

Back
Top Bottom