X-Factor 2011

Soldato
I hate this show. I am being forced to watch it by the missus but my god it is sooooo funny watching the troglodytes they get on this show. Sone Ming called George just been on. Thought it was an x factor sob story moment but he got burned lol :D

Hate it but it's lol worthy :D

Soldato
I stopped watching when Wagner got knocked out last year but gave tonight's show a watch.

It was actually quite good and felt fresh without Cowell, Cole and Minogue in it.

Goldie was legendary! :D

Associate
I thought that triple trouble was going to punch Tulisa in the face then they could have a little bitchfight. I like that they are no longer putting the good person at the end every episode though. It's alright, after the auditions it tends to get a little boring.

Soldato
You think? She was average at best.

Although I thought she had a twang of Diana Vickers about her in the audition, that YouTube confirms she has a big slap of it, irritating when it's constant.

I also don't think she's as shy as she comes across.

Man of Honour
I hate this show. I am being forced to watch it by the missus but my god it is sooooo funny watching the troglodytes they get on this show. Sone Ming called George just been on. Thought it was an x factor sob story moment but he got burned lol :D

Hate it but it's lol worthy :D

How many years has it taken you to finally 'get it'.
It is comedy gold and one of the funniest things on TV.

Soldato
OP
How many years has it taken you to finally 'get it'.
It is comedy gold and one of the funniest things on TV.

I hate all reality tv so have never evengiven it a chance before never mind watch one. Only reason I watched it this week is because we have a newborn and we were with him in the front room. I normally beat a hasty retreat to the pc :p

Back
Top Bottom