X-Wing

Associate
Where do people buy their X-Wing miniatures from?

I bought the base set from amazon last week but it has gone up almost £2 since.

Associate
I won the Imdar Alpha tournament at my local store last weekend so ended up taking the Phantom home. Yet to actually try it out other than on the final game but looking forward to using it properly.

Associate
Really enjoying this game at the moment, has taken over from Zombicide as the game of choice.

Just noticed that the Imperial Aces Expansion is in stock at most retailers now, grabbed myself a couple before they all disappear again.

Associate
At the moment it just home games with a couple of mates, works quite well I'm collecting primarily Rebels whilst the main guy I play with is an Imp player.

Associate
So tempted by this! Are there any rules currently for privateer sort of armies? I love the look of having Slave 1 in the game, but would be annoying to have to be forced to have legions of TIEs next to it...

Associate
So tempted by this! Are there any rules currently for privateer sort of armies? I love the look of having Slave 1 in the game, but would be annoying to have to be forced to have legions of TIEs next to it...

There isnt at the moment no, its empire vs rebel. That may change in the future but not currently

But you could run nothing but firesprays as your ships if you fancied it

Soldato
I got my first chance to play last night. It was great fun! We only played the simple rules from the quick setup, but next time we'll incorporate all the other rules and start playing the missions. Sadly, the rebels lost two out of three - it really is a slog for one rookie X-Wing to take on two TIE fighters - I only won because he got his dials mixed up and sent both his TIEs the wrong way - and they had their backs to me :D

I can see a number of expansions being purchased in the coming months.

Associate
I got into this recently and have managed a few games with my 6 year old son so far. We currently have two core sets, a Firespray, a HWK-290, an A Wing and a TIE Advanced. Next on my list are the two Aces packs and a Falcon. Although the new large ships out at the end of September are looking tempting. Plus the Scum & Villainy faction should be worth a look as well :D

Back
Top Bottom