• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

x2 3800 Owners - OC's

when i set mine to 3504 which is the WR it just locks but i havent really given the chip a burn in. Not tried too uber volts yet either so it is in reach!!! Will get some validated screenies a bit later on :D (The names MR MISTER btw ;) )

Mr Minster sounds better :D Sorry about that ;)

I think that you can snatch the WR. Looking forward to seeing what you can do with a little burn in... good luck.

How many WR's do OcUK members hold anyways? I dont see any tbh.

I JUST CANT DO IT MAN!

Lol i havent got the bottle to give it anymore volts than 1.78v which would run windows at 3.504ghz which is equal to the world record but it reboots when i do a cpuz validation :( Maybe a bit more burning in to get it to do it at lower volts. 3GHz is stable at just over 1.4v lol.

fellow umbrella stands.. I have in my hand a momentous product (hopefully)

ada3800aa5bv

ldbhe 0601 upaw

z877279a61200

picked up today.. and if the thankless youngster who served me is reading.. cheer up a bit and realise you work in a shop called overclockers so its really not that big a surprise for people to come in asking about steppings!

Apparently this is "all they have".. my backside.

Anyway its going under the chilly1 tomorrow so here's looking for big numbers, and considering I have my 4400 at 1.8v under a vapo now I'm not going to be whimping out on voltage until it stops making a difference to the clock! Especially seeing as my 4400 maxes out at 3ghz at 1.8 with a very dodgy mem controller that requires huge overvolting on my memory just to get it to run a 180 divider.

If I have any hope of stabilising 3.2+ I am so going to do it!

matt100 said:
fellow umbrella stands.. I have in my hand a momentous product (hopefully)

ada3800aa5bv

LDBHE 0601 UPAW

z877279a61200

picked up today.. and if the thankless youngster who served me is reading.. cheer up a bit and realise you work in a shop called overclockers so its really not that big a surprise for people to come in asking about steppings!

Apparently this is "all they have".. my backside.

Anyway its going under the chilly1 tomorrow so here's looking for big numbers, and considering I have my 4400 at 1.8v under a vapo now I'm not going to be whimping out on voltage until it stops making a difference to the clock! Especially seeing as my 4400 maxes out at 3ghz at 1.8 with a very dodgy mem controller that requires huge overvolting on my memory just to get it to run a 180 divider.

If I have any hope of stabilising 3.2+ I am so going to do it!

You got a Vapo too? Can do some serious 3D Mark damage. Chilly1 on cpu and vapo on gpu ;) Anyways,

Hope that you have a good X2 3800+. Should really stretch its legs on that Chilly1 single phaser...

its a chilly1 mach2 GT, I have a vapo LS at the moment but thats coming off tonight and my 4400 is coming out, 3800 in and chilly1 on.

My 4400 is rubbish under phase, won't prime at 3ghz with 1.8v so I'm hoping for bigger things with my 3800 :D especially seeing as I should get much lower temps than with my vapo.

Matt, in the bottom right had corner of your 3800 do you have an "N" or a "T"?

I got my 3800 today and it's a LDBHE 0605DPMW. Completely unknown stepping by the looks of it. Anyone else got/heard of one of these?

Ah, thought it was a custom chilly1 single phase unit. Still the bee's knee's though :D

Looks you have a poor 4400+, the 3800+ Im sure would be better than that. OcUK are tending to giving out good steppings as of late.

Im going to be joining the fun myself soon. Getting a custom single phase unit built and a X2 3800+ arriving ;)

Back
Top Bottom