X3:Terran Conflict has arrived

Soldato
Damn you Steam!!!

I'm playing this again, I'm just going to wave goodbye to my free-time

Took me a while to set up my joystick bindings.

I could do with a good list of mods for TC and AP, I guess I'll have to read back through the thread, hopefully links still work.

Associate
it is amazing, takes like 20 hours trading, then 40 hours on top then 80 then 160 and so on.

i got stuck as the noob trader, damn thats hard to go from there, fu sand box game :))
i played it before up unto complexes,

i ramble but you the the point

if only i had my save

This is the best single player game ever, just save after you leave a port

Buy low

sell high

Im stuck in this game atm aswell, hit the wall together

(buy high sell low)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Damn you Steam!!!

I'm playing this again, I'm just going to wave goodbye to my free-time

Took me a while to set up my joystick bindings.

I could do with a good list of mods for TC and AP, I guess I'll have to read back through the thread, hopefully links still work.

Try Litcubes Universe. Some guy spent like 7 years making it. He complained regarding the lack of an end game in vanilla, and his mod tends to that. So report back and tell us if it's as awesome as I read it was :p

Litcube's Universe focuses on impending doom, and an answer to the question above. There's two threats in the Universe that you now have to deal with.

• The Phanon Corporation: An insidious company that expands whether you like it or not. They need money just like you do. They trade just like you do. And if you get in their way, they will try to stop you. (See: The Phanon Corporation)
Revelation: Something horrible is happening in the Omicron Channel, a series of sectors to the East of Blusih Snout. It's soon revealed that ships of seemingly Xenon origin have amassed a sizable fleet and are taking over sectors. One by one, this virus is taking over every sector of the Universe. You need to stop them. Push back the Omicron Channel Virus, and defeat them at their home world.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
still the bets one in the genere. I remember wasting so many hours on this.

i want a true successor to this, and if its mmo even better.

Back
Top Bottom