XBOX 360 Vs PC

THE CHOPPER said:
What about paying £50 for a game.

I do not think many people (if any) here pay that for a game. You can buy new releases on the high street for £40 now. You can also get 2 for £60 from one shop.

Final8y said:
when i went to buy quake4 it cost me £14 on the PC but in the same store £49 for the Xbox360 version.

At the start of a consoles life games are always expensive, but in the last few months prices have come down. I bought Splinter Cell for £25 before Christmas and there are a number of games selling for under £20.

Guest said:
At the start of a consoles life games are always expensive, but in the last few months prices have come down. I bought Splinter Cell for £25 before Christmas and there are a number of games selling for under £20.

Just released games ?

knowledge123 said:
http://www.bjorn3d.com/read.php?cID=1052

nuff said

edit: so some of the games are multiformat, but you just know the PC version is going to be better graphically, more modifiable and better controls, same argument PC owners have been saying for years, basically. ;)

What a Stupid comment.. have you not seen resident Evil 4 on the PC compared with a 4 year old GC / PS2 ??

I will buy a PS3 when I get my LCD tv when I get 5 or more numbers on the lottery /kisses ticket

My bro has an xbox and it's great fun dead rising is one of the best games for playing whilst drunk.

It's even better when you "reinstall" the OS and get free gaming.

strange even with the modded 360 MS live still works ;) no genuine advantage for 360s then? :rolleyes:

What a pointless thread. :rolleyes:

I prefer gaming on my PC.. But I'd rather have a 360. Not having to spend money on it every few months to allow it to keep up is what's most attractive for me. That and PGR3. ;)

you say about the cost of upgrading like people upgrade every month or something, some people will but for me, i just bought a new pc, which cost bout £450 for the base unit, and i doubt ill upgrade in the next 2 years, and i have all the advantages of pc gaming that i like.

another point about the upgrading is that consoles obviously age at the same rate as pc's because its all similar technology, so the only difference in the upgrading is that the pc is customisable and there is a constant stream of upgrades available. if they provided new graphics cards for the xbox, youd buy it! but they dont, they wait a few years and make a new system.

taz488 said:
if they provided new graphics cards for the xbox, youd buy it! but they dont,

I wouldnt. It wouldnt be a console in my eyes if that were the case. Some people care more about the actual games than just having the latest hardware. Heck, theres even PS2 games in the works that im looking forward too.

PC gaming is too expensive for me too, when I had more disposable income a couple of years back I would gladly pay £250 for a very fast graphics card, but these days I don't have the money and the very best is that much more expensive.

The thing with consoles that appeal to me is that you pay for a box, feed it discs and away it goes. I know it's not much to boot up a PC and install it, but mine is a noisy bastie and always find consoles more relaxing to play on.

Loowi_ashley said:
I cant believe we're having this convo again
360's over 1 year old, its peak was Gears of War, its not all down hill from there but it certainly isnt going to go up Hill

Epic stated they had only scratched the surface of what the 360 can do.

Back
Top Bottom