XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

Cheers, and i've got till the 18th?

If it gets near then i'll just convert the 2 years i've got applied at the moment, otherwise i'll wait until CJD give me another code to replace the failed one for the full 3yrs. Looks like it's around a 66% conversion from Core to Ultimate on the time stakes (3yrs >2yrs)
Ah cjs is one place I would touch with a barge pole.

Certainly the less reputable of the grey key sellers, accused me.of theft at one point too haha

Was meaning to get round to resubscribing. Looks like they might have ended it early.

Might just have to do a month now and again instead. Don't tend to have time to play much in the summer anyway.

Crumbs. Switched my Xbox on after a period of inactivity and GPU has expired. I think I might have to just buy games instead. I usually play one or two over the year.

Where do people buy physical games nowadays? Im happy with 2nd hand.

Last edited:
What is the best method to use now the change has happened?

The new system is a mess MS really needs to learn to keep it simple & they wonder why they are failing on so many fronts.

What is the best method to use now the change has happened?

The new system is a mess MS really needs to learn to keep it simple & they wonder why they are failing on so many fronts.

Pay for a month when there is a game you want to play.

Consider it a monthly rental and return fee is how I would look at it. Then occasionally if there is a big game then buy that single one as a one off.

Last edited:
Pay for a month when there is a game you want to play.

Consider it a monthly rental and return fee is how I would look at it. Then occasionally if there is a big game then buy that single one as a one off.

I have children who want to use it so needs to be a constant thing.

The solution you mention does sound like for most people best one

Back
Top Bottom