XBOX Gamepass Ultimate conversion is back for £1

I'm so confused by the last few pages of this thread. If I purchase 3 years of xbox core, can I do the old trick of upgrading it to 2 years of Ultimate? Super conflicting info here.

I'm so confused by the last few pages of this thread. If I purchase 3 years of xbox core, can I do the old trick of upgrading it to 2 years of Ultimate? Super conflicting info here.

No, they changed the ratio for conversion from 3:2 to 2:1.

So, 3 years of core = 18 months of Ultimate now. So whatever you buy in core will be halved basically.

Last edited:
No, they changed the ratio for conversion from 3:2 to 2:1.

So, 3 years of core = 18 months of Ultimate now. So whatever you buy in core will be halved basically.
Ended up doing it last night as the Mrs was getting Dreamlight Valley withdrawal symptoms (lol), and god damn, this conversion rate sucks. :(

Still, it works out cheaper this way than a monthly sub and I've gotten a ridiculous amount of value out of it over the past three years.

Ended up doing it last night as the Mrs was getting Dreamlight Valley withdrawal symptoms (lol), and god damn, this conversion rate sucks. :(

Still, it works out cheaper this way than a monthly sub and I've gotten a ridiculous amount of value out of it over the past three years.
Yup, it was good while it lasted, but was inevitable they would start to crack down on it eventually.

Even with the new conversion ratio it is still cheaper than a monthly sub or even a 6/12 month ultimate code.

Back
Top Bottom