XBOX *** OCUK UMVC3 Tournament Season 2 ***

Thanks vian siu, i'm really an avid fan of umvc3 and looking for local tournaments in the UK.
Wish i can play offline more. I'm living in hatfield, anyone leaving close to me? i dun mind driving near to play!!. Got another friend maining wolverine, hawkeye, akuma, but only plays offline. I only train with him offline though...

i live in milton keynes, probably around a hour and a bit more from you. i want to play more offline too, but none of my friends play it and i cant drive:(

I can host overnight sessions in my place. In my living room. Got beds and duvets. But can only do weekends(preferably friday night till saturday night, Got church on sundays, and work during weekdays)

I had little success encouraging my churchmates to play, even held a small local competition (up to 30 people turned up- but 90% played easy mode). But have only 2 hardcore players here, me and my friend.

I dont mind driving down to MK as well. But only weekends as well.
I'm free this weekend. Who's interested?

I can host overnight sessions in my place. In my living room. Got beds and duvets. But can only do weekends(preferably friday night till saturday night, Got church on sundays, and work during weekdays)

I had little success encouraging my churchmates to play, even held a small local competition (up to 30 people turned up- but 90% played easy mode). But have only 2 hardcore players here, me and my friend.

I dont mind driving down to MK as well. But only weekends as well.
I'm free this weekend. Who's interested?

me! weekends afternoon is great for me, i could travel if i can work out how to get to your place.

I'm in Hatfield. PostCode :Al10 9AB

Got any email or contact no?
I'm new to overclockers forum. Is there a PM function?

Anyone else interested? My Living room Can fit another 2-3 more players.

I'm in Hatfield. PostCode :Al10 9AB

Got any email or contact no?
I'm new to overclockers forum. Is there a PM function?

Anyone else interested? My Living room Can fit another 2-3 more players.

yeah you have to set up your email in trust (that little icon at the bottom of each post) for people to email you.

i looked up your post code. looks like it is going to be hard for me to get to (no train station near by), because i cant drive:(

Last edited:
The draw have been made and the deadline if this round is 26th Feb. If unable to meet it please post in the forum. If the 8th player join. She/He has until that deadline to join, otherwise the entries are closed and I will get a bye in the first round. Also add your opponent to your friend list for easy match making. Kenny is allowed a few extra day because he is busy, but I expect everyone play on time. Good luck all and have fun, don't forget videos!

ocukumvc3_s2.png

Last edited:
This actually suits me, I have Kenny next in the AE random select tournament aswell so I can get both games out of the way at once. Good luck to everybody taking part in this.

Back
Top Bottom