• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

XBOX *** OCUK UMVC3 Tournament Season 2 ***

Soldato
OP
I was gonna team up with you SF x Tekken :mad:

Looks like i'm gonna have to take your precious Vian, we'll crush you!

(Yes Vian, you are a piece of meat that we claim as our own)

lol it would be funny if i can control one team and you two on the other team with one character each. i will only feel twice as good for beat you both down at the same time.

Associate
Prepare for a beat down Rinoa, anyone who has the support of Artheas2dFraud deserves a painful defeat!

Ultimate defense will work!

Want to have a friendly match tonight?

I'm quite eager to see what the ultimate defense is like.

my XBL tag : Rinoa231.

What time will you be able to make it.

Associate
haha rav you can take vian for sfxt and ill take artheas XD

LETS GO!!!!!

im actually looking forward to the game now as i know the characters i want to play will eventually get into the roster even if they arent there to begin with. Probs play as Rufus + random til then XD

Long Live CAPOEIRA!!!!!

Soldato
OP
lol it would be a fun tag team battle if it happens. i am learning the tekken character first for sure.

anyway after today's performance tze will have a hard time against arth if arth counter picks. i think tze will win against arth's normal team though. for who are wondering when is the next round, i am waiting for kenny and drunzer to play their match then i will post the deadline for the next round.

Soldato
OP
Drunzer and Kenny have til Wednesday to play their game, otherwise they are in the losers according to rules but preferably I want everyone to play their game. The deadline for the next round is 5th March, a day before I start jumping on SfxT!

Soldato
Kenny I've been on last 30 minutes or so, will stay on for as long as I can. I know we have the AE tournament to get out of the way but we should get Marvel done aswell if you're able to tonight.

Back
Top Bottom