XBOX *** OCUK UMVC3 Tournament Season 2 ***

That was my only hope!

Fill my team with vitality and hope to hit him once and block for 3 minutes haha

Ultimate defense is where real marvel is at!

all you had to do was push block the chain and super jump on him, no need to sit there and block all day (which is the thing he wants you to do). ghostrider struggles against super jump stuff as long as it is not obvious and he doesnt have vajra or hidden missiles assist with him.

you should have seen my lame play today, it puts ghostrider in shame:) honestly though, i make every game look fun;):p:D

Yo rinoa.

Ive added u on my xbl. Im gona be on tomoro whenever if you want to get the games out of the way. If not i can only be on tues-thurs from like morning til 4:00

Hi Tzechungshek,

Really sorry about not being active on the forums. Hyv just msged me on fb and i came online, but you just left. Will be more active.

I work during weekdays, 9-6. Only available after 7pm. Will you be able to make it by then? Or Saturday Morning (10am-11.30am) Or Sunday (3pm-5pm)

You can add me on fb and we can chat more, if you cant get hold onto me

man we work like opposite lifestyles. Well is it ok with vian if we play next monday? that is literally the only time i can play after 6. I work at a takeaway so night times is a nono for me. then weekend mornings we open for lunch n prep work so its kinda not good.

man we work like opposite lifestyles. Well is it ok with vian if we play next monday? that is literally the only time i can play after 6. I work at a takeaway so night times is a nono for me. then weekend mornings we open for lunch n prep work so its kinda not good.

Lol...i Understand your pain. I'll try to make it on monday.
I can make it at midnight too during weekdays if you can. (max till 1am)

Had my game against rinoa and i feel even cheaper than i usually do with phoenix. Rinoa has had like no matchups against phoenix so I felt bad.

Anyway final score was 5-1 to myself. Rinoa played well but with a lil lag and lil matchup knowledge of phoenix it was going to be hard for him.

GGs

GG's
It was well worth the experience. Learned a new aspect of the game. Will practice anti-phoenix technology ! ;P

I was quite over confident as well. It was my own downfall. Thought my combo's were enough. Guess i really need to brush up on a better team. Be ready next time as more mixup's and pressure on the rest. :p

Lets go Tze!!!!!

I believe you are the best and most talented Marvel player on OCUK.

I hope you expose the most fraudulent and shameful player, Art(no love for Ruben)heas.

Guys me and Kenny will probably get our game out of the way tomorrow night or friday, we're due to play in the AE random select tournament so we can get this out of the way too.

Thanks Artheas..Was abit salty with that phoenix team(no offence tze)
Gonna take it out on ravl585 if i can :p

Looking forward to play against you ravl585.

Will add you tonight on xbl.

My XBL tag : Rinoa231

Back
Top Bottom