• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

XBOX *** OCUK UMVC3 Tournament Season 2 ***

Soldato
Okay guys here is my set with Kenny:

Hyv I have our set rendered but didn't have time to upload, will do that tonight. Art, I don't know when I'll be available this weekend I'll definitely be on Monday though. If you guys want to go ahead this weekend that's cool though, I can record the grand finals again just like last time if it comes to it.

Soldato
OP
Ahhh! Artheas beat me 5-4:( He tried to troll me in the first game with Ghostrider and fail. I was 2-0 up really quickly but then I lost the third game by a pixel, the closest game in the whole set. It was down to my Dante against his Magneto and we both had no life. He tried to chip me with random shockwave and I tried to teleport though it, but it was too close and I died:(. After that he went 3-2 and then 4-3 up, every game was really close or a quick happy birthday to neither side. I won the eighth game pretty fast and ruthlessly with Nova and Dante, and I killed Zero really fast in the final game too. At that point, I thought I was going to win, but made a few mistakes and got poped by Wolverine and that was it.

Artheas2D (Ghostrider, Hagger, Doom/Zero, Magneto, Akuma/ Zero, Wolverine, Akuma) 5- hyv 4 (Nova, Dante, Magneto)

Last edited:
Soldato
Drunzer 1 - Rinoa 5

What a bloody laggy mess that was, that's really annoyed me. Well played to you though, good luck rest of the way.

Soldato
With the release of SFxT now, I'm happy enough to be out. I'd like to run another set with you soon though after I play some SFxT, maybe next weekend. I did record the matches but I deleted the file because for a large portion of the set it looked like a powerpoint slide presentation, I just didn't think it looked good or was worth uploading in all honesty. I didn't realize you wanted the footage, sorry. I'll upload the next set we play provided the connection is a bit better.

Associate
With the release of SFxT now, I'm happy enough to be out. I'd like to run another set with you soon though after I play some SFxT, maybe next weekend. I did record the matches but I deleted the file because for a large portion of the set it looked like a powerpoint slide presentation, I just didn't think it looked good or was worth uploading in all honesty. I didn't realize you wanted the footage, sorry. I'll upload the next set we play provided the connection is a bit better.

Haha. Glad to be of help. Its okay. dont worry about it. Good luck of SFxT

Back
Top Bottom