• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

XBOX *** OCUK UMVC3 Tournament Season 2 ***

Soldato
OP
As I have played and talked to Drunzer yesterday and I saw Kenny online today, I decided to give them a one more day to play them games and thats it, after that a coin flip will decide whoever goes to the losers. I want to speed up this tournament a bit, to get ready for the crazy 2v2 SFxT tournament that I am about to do:)

And I refuse to team up with whoever doesn't have a mic, so I can't blame my loses to lack of communication (I will still blame my partner for the lack of skill and teamwork though;):p).

Soldato
Considering the effort I have made to make this fight happen both in this thread and the AE tournament thread I think that's pretty unfair, whatever though. Kenny's schedule seems pretty tight lately, Hyv what if you gave him the first round bye and I became your opponent in the first round instead? I see you online a lot more than Kenny, we could do our match tonight.

Soldato
OP
Considering the effort I have made to make this fight happen both in this thread and the AE tournament thread I think that's pretty unfair, whatever though. Kenny's schedule seems pretty tight lately, Hyv what if you gave him the first round bye and I became your opponent in the first round instead? I see you online a lot more than Kenny, we could do our match tonight.

Ok thats true, I will do that as a solution if you guys can't get the games in.

Associate

I should be on again tonight anyway if you're about. I'd really rather not have this settled without us ever getting to play.

Soldato
I'll be on around 9pm, we should get our AE random select match out of the way too while we're at it. If we don't end up playing tonight you'll get a bye and I'll just play Hyv instead, hopefully see you about.

Associate
I really don't understand how anybody can play this game online, it's actually impossible. Those games were so sloppy, I think I might have finished 1 combo the entire time.
That was also the first time I've ever fought Nova, I had no idea what to do against him, you kept cancelling moves that looked punishable, I had no idea what that thing you threw in the air was and it hit me every time, I think you picked up on that at the end lol.

Soldato
His energy javelin? I would never use that much against a team like yours, mainly just in corner set ups. I thought the lag was fine, tad shaky at times but nothing major. Maybe I'm just more familiar with online play than you in this game.

Soldato
OP
I thought you sandbagged the first few games to make it closer. Anyway the slide is quite safe and its cancelable, but the dive move in the air is not. You can chicken block it and punish. You were doing very well with Vergil though.

You can call Wesker assist to continue the combo after d/h instead of going right into hyper. Online timing is slightly different from offline, sometimes certain combos you have to delay your hit a little, but overall not too much different unless it is a super laggy connection. If you can't do any advance combo, just call Wesker and relaunch for easy damage, and end Vergil's launch combo with d/h. It leaves you close to your opponent for easy follow up.

Associate
I might be up for some games on my mates GT, I might ask him if he don't mind me adding some of you guys. Sold my Xbox but kept Marvel ;)

Back
Top Bottom