**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

For Amazon order people, I have just been on the online chat with them (I was getting paranoid too haha) and the person says my order is being dispatched today for delivery on Friday and should receive an email by tomorrow with all the tracking information, so that's good news! :).

Paid Game for Console with Fifa, BF4, day one Live pack and a controller with play and charge.

Bit cheeky of them to put the prices of the games up to £55 in store before they knock the £10 off for buying them with a console so i used up all my nectar points and now have £150 of live credit, plus the £5 thats in my day one sub.

Hopefully i can set Forza, DR3 and premium downloading quick enough.

My fibre is going to be feeling the strain on firday i hold MS have some fresh hamsters in the cloud.

It's not, just a hardware analysis by one of the most respected hardware review sites going. I personally find it odd why someone would choose to play a massively inferior product whilst paying more for the privilege.

ah, couldnt find any day ones in stock after troll cancelling last week, bit of self ownage there so its back to bashing the one :p

That's not good enough for a system that costs £430. This is like when the PS3 launched but in reverse. (I was an Xbot last time around... hah!)

Give me the console with Dead Rising bundled for £300-£350 then I am onboard. That is a fair price.

Not sure why you reposted that, does those gifs now mean everything about the PS4 is better that the massively inferior Xbox One?

Nah, didnt think so.

Don't think what???

Ohh it seems you took my "Massively inferior product?" comment and applied it to the consoles themselves, when it was for the game itself, hence the Gifs of the game....

If anyone not interested in driving sim's wants a FIFA digital download instead of Forza on Day One, let me know.

I shan't be using the FIFA code, it was all that was available with my bundle with shopto! :)

Back
Top Bottom