**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Oh no!! The resolution conversation is back!!

You may have bleeding eye balls Crator from sub 1080p but I have bleeding ear holes from your trolling.

Motto of the story: play the console you enjoy, for me that's a One :)

It's not, just a hardware analysis by one of the most respected hardware review sites going. I personally find it odd why someone would choose to play a massively inferior product whilst paying more for the privilege.

Well said man, instead of people trying to defend/justify the differences between the consoles which they really shouldnt bother doing. Be happy that you are upgrading to a next gen console and enjoy the massive hike in quality from the 360.

Very few people will have 2 tvs running the ps4 and x1 side by side on the same games at the same time to notice the differences lol.

Believe me I have toyed with the idea of getting a PS4. I've read countless comparisons of X Y and Z. The main reasons I wanted an Xbox was because I know more of my friends are getting one and also I love Forza.

I had a PS3 and eventually traded it for an Xbox 360. No doubt I will do the same if the XB1 doesn't fulfil my needs. At the moment it does and that's why i'm getting one on Friday morning :D

Whats the deal with the day one editions? Just a fancy pad with the chrome d-pad and the day one writing in the middle, fancy box and day one achievement?

I thought i had one but it turns out its just a standard with a physical copy of the game, even tho the picture on the site clearly shows a day one edition with forza 5 game. would have prefered the digital download to physical disk. :( oh well.

It's not, just a hardware analysis by one of the most respected hardware review sites going. I personally find it odd why someone would choose to play a massively inferior product whilst paying more for the privilege.

Same way I find it odd that a clear Sony fanboy finds the need to constantly come in this thread detailing how inferior One is, some people hey.

Go away an wipe your bleeding eyes.

Massively inferior product? :rolleyes:
Both consoles are more than just hardware and thats what you dont seem to grasp.. If you want to knock one off over your shiny PS4 then go ahead. That will be part of the reason why your eyes bleed at lower res ;)

Waiting on some Ryse video reviews to see if I'll be picking that up on my way home on Friday.
I know I will feel a bit lost with just Forza5 and DR3.

amazon shipped my forza today, bit disappointed with some of the reviews but having not played a forza since 2 im sure ill like it, was only 29.99 anyway for me when i ordered so ill not take much off a loss if i dont like it.

wow just looked at the forza review score on eurogamer nearly spat my coffee out (never read there reviews ) then i read the gamespot review now i can relax :D . I'm not fussed what ryse gets if I'm honest,if its poor no worries one less game to get at launch,if its good ill pick it when cheap if its great I'm gonna be skint lol roll on thursday night picking up the following

day one edition with fifa
forza
ghosts
bf4

when i get sorted ill download golf game which will do me till after xmas where i will pick up ps4 with drive club and titanfall for the one

Back
Top Bottom