**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Just had a quick play with the raceroom game and it's miles better than Forza. Tbh if you are used to this on a decent pc you might be a lottle dissapointed with Forza 5.

oh pants......well if it handles not a bit like raceroom...........damn I though raceroom handling was like forza 4 but way more about controlling slides and early braking. Oh well. It's already on the way.....I hope I don't hate it. there's always need for speed but......look at my pc im shortchanging myself if I buy that on a console.

oh pants......well if it handles not a bit like raceroom...........damn I though raceroom handling was like forza 4 but way more about controlling slides and early braking. Oh well. It's already on the way.....I hope I don't hate it. there's always need for speed but......look at my pc im shortchanging myself if I buy that on a console.

Try it for yourself as I only played a few hours. Mine is arriving friday as well so will give it another bash.

But that Raceroom is fantastic cant believe I have not played it before...

To me it doesn't matter. I pre-ordered the XB1 back in June and I'll be queuing up at midnight at my local Game store (first time I have ever done this) and then spending all weekend playing it.

I wont have a ps4 next to me to compare the finer details I may be missing. Instead I will sit and play all weekend and just be glad that I have a new Xbox to be playing what games I have ordered.

Ok so if say in a year or two the PS4 is significantly better than the XB1 (for what I want it for) I'll maybe trade in my Xbox for a PS4.

Until then, I cannot wait for this Friday to come.

Well said man, instead of people trying to defend/justify the differences between the consoles which they really shouldnt bother doing. Be happy that you are upgrading to a next gen console and enjoy the massive hike in quality from the 360.

Very few people will have 2 tvs running the ps4 and x1 side by side on the same games at the same time to notice the differences lol.

Well said man, instead of people trying to defend/justify the differences between the consoles which they really shouldnt bother doing. Be happy that you are upgrading to a next gen console and enjoy the massive hike in quality from the 360.

Very few people will have 2 tvs running the ps4 and x1 side by side on the same games at the same time to notice the differences lol.

ignorance is bliss?

Just got a promotion email through from Game, managed to get 5 quid off Forza and a tenner off the xbox live day one thingy which already comes with a 5 quid xbox live voucher.

Oh no!! The resolution conversation is back!!

You may have bleeding eye balls Crator from sub 1080p but I have bleeding ear holes from your trolling.

Motto of the story: play the console you enjoy, for me that's a One :)

Back
Top Bottom