Xbox One X

V_R

V_R

Soldato
With regards to the codes with the deals above, can you redeem the game codes if you don't have a gold sub? I'm selling FH4 on the MM as I have it already and someones just asked.

Soldato
Does anyone have problems when trying to load some games? I'm getting a 'x game took too long to start' error on more than one and I just can't get them to run, even after reinstalling. I bought Dead space 1, 2 & 3 as I really want to play them but only 2 works :(

Associate
Does anyone have problems when trying to load some games? I'm getting a 'x game took too long to start' error on more than one and I just can't get them to run, even after reinstalling. I bought Dead space 1, 2 & 3 as I really want to play them but only 2 works :(

Only time I've had that error is when an update is running in the background and presumably the hard drive is busy.

Soldato
Only time I've had that error is when an update is running in the background and presumably the hard drive is busy.
Yes I read this could be the cause, checked but no downloads happening unfortunately. Even went offline to ensure there were no uploads but no luck.

i get this occasionally, usually a restart sorts it out
Have tried restarting and refreshing, quitting, reloading and re-installing.

I think I'll reset the console tonight and start afresh, maybe it will fix my controller sync problems too :)

Soldato

Yep get this too. As above restart or refresh the dash then it works ok.

My One X is getting very noisy lately especially with Assassins Creed. Giving my Pro a run for its money......

Soldato
Is it a disc version of AC or digital .. my x runs quite with this (digital)

Disc but is fully installed. It seems quieter today so maybe it was doing some background stuff. It’s by no means silent and can still be heard. Every X I have heard makes a noticeable noise but considering the hardware and a radial fan it’s to be expected.

Back
Top Bottom