Xbox One X

Id rather burn a disk than sell it to Game or CEX. they give you nothing then sell it on at a huge mark up,
I've got 150 360 games i refused to trade in, with BC now i can play a high % of them again (i don't mainly but i could).

Xbox market place is not much worse than steam and with play anywhere you have aditional benifits (even if you have to put up with MS store on windows 10)
The sales are usually pretty good. I'm waiting for Quantum Break and rise of the tomb raider to come on sale again this holiday that should kill my internet and hard drive space.

Only reason the prices are worse than Steam is you dont have the Grey market issues that steam does.

Id rather burn a disk than sell it to Game or CEX. they give you nothing then sell it on at a huge mark up,
I've got 150 360 games i refused to trade in, with BC now i can play a high % of them again (i don't mainly but i could).

Xbox market place is not much worse than steam and with play anywhere you have aditional benifits (even if you have to put up with MS store on windows 10)
The sales are usually pretty good. I'm waiting for Quantum Break and rise of the tomb raider to come on sale again this holiday that should kill my internet and hard drive space.

Only reason the prices are worse than Steam is you dont have the Grey market issues that steam does.
but you can shop around the various regions, just bought Halo Wars 2 Ultimate/Complete the other week for just shy of £20 from the Russian store.

Just picked up 4tb usb 3.0 drive from my local Argos transferring my library over from my 2tb Xbox one S, cant believe how much quicker the games are copying over.

The select all feature is a well welcomed bonus too :)

Roll on Tuesday morning when I pick up the Scorpio X ;)

Cheers all

My console don’t seem to be downloading any 4K updates (Fifa, Fortnite, Cuphead etc). I’ve tried forcing and checking but says everything up to date. (Have also enables the 4k updates in settings) :/

I would imagine they are rolling them out gradually, Dead Rising 4 updated today plus Rise Of The Tombraider & Titanfall 2.

Oh and Halo 5 as well.
Cheers all

Think I'll get one of these. I don't want to go back into pc gaming and I like the fact I can play some old games too. With my Switch I'll have a great combo.

Plus more convenient .. don't have to dig discs out :) bugs me that digital is more expensive though

You can also sell physical copies on when you're done.

Digital should be half the price IMO, but I know people like GAME wouldn't like that.

yeah my thoughts exactly, but i also agree it should be cheaper :)

It is but you can get digital prices not far off a physical copy if you use cdkeys.

Assassins Creed Origins (physical) £44.85

Xbox Store £55.99 using cdkeys and 5% code you can get it for £49.28

Still near on £5 more, personally don't mind that.

Just picked up 4tb usb 3.0 drive from my local Argos transferring my library over from my 2tb Xbox one S, cant believe how much quicker the games are copying over.

The select all feature is a well welcomed bonus too :)

Roll on Tuesday morning when I pick up the Scorpio X ;)

Cheers all

Is that the seagate expansion?

Thinking about getting that myself as have some discount so can get it for £92, got a 2tb though that I was going to use, decisions.

Just to confirm, the majority of 360 titles are back compatible and I can buy the discs? I don't do digital except for indie titles.

Edit: I found a list on the official MS site. Does one get the frame boosts as well as enhancements like with Oblivion? I recall that playing very poorly on 360.

Back
Top Bottom