Xbox One X

How do you check if a game has the 4k content? I have enabled it but none of my games have updated with anything, fail to believe over 130 games don’t have any sort of update :/

It's weird that my last 2 new consoles have zero new exclusive content.

Anybody feel a lack of excitement? Like I'm glad that the Xbox will sit nicely next to the Pro and both are 4K but at the same time it's not like the exciting console releases of old with games that looked unreal, bigger worlds, new controllers etc.

I'm mainly looking forward to the in boxing and seeing the intro!

It's weird that my last 2 new consoles have zero new exclusive content.

Anybody feel a lack of excitement? Like I'm glad that the Xbox will sit nicely next to the Pro and both are 4K but at the same time it's not like the exciting console releases of old with games that looked unreal, bigger worlds, new controllers etc.

I'm mainly looking forward to the in boxing and seeing the intro!

Yup this will be the first console launch in a number of years I won't be buying one at launch. There's too much of the unknown for me and I have a decent PC so I don't feel the need to upgrade right now.

I've never had a thing back from Currys and I ordered back in September. I even went in on Saturday and they couldn't tell me anything. I hope they haven't messed it up. I'm highly doubtful I'll get mine tomorrow.

New it was too good to be true, just got this :(

"Your Game parcel has been delayed
We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from Game. As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information."

Ok so I checked the Xbox one X enhanced filter and showing some games in there but majority show last updated in October?! Suppose have to wait for tomorrow to find out if they’ve updated to 4K

New it was too good to be true, just got this :(

"Your Game parcel has been delayed
We were expecting to deliver a parcel to you today; however, we have not yet received this parcel from Game. As soon as we get your parcel, we will send you an email with your new delivery details. Until then, please contact the sender for more information."
same message I had

Back
Top Bottom