Xbox One X

Better loyalty points as well, at the end of the day you pay your money and take your choice.

Plus I trade in other hardware with them when I upgrade my electronics devices ;)

Cheers all

Got txt from Game saying my Scorpio edition will be available to pick up from midnight tonight, I'll be going tomorrow morning, going to trade my ps4 pro towards it as the only game that interests me now is TLOU 2 and that could end up being 2019 release. I purchased the Game elite membership after pre ordering as it gives 50% extra trade in value on games and 25% extra on console's when traded in against new hardware releases, feels like Xmas eve :D

So you paid £36 for GAME Elite - So you could get an extra £37 trade in? Hmmm.

£1 in your pocket i guess,
I never use Game but my Xbox One X is coming from them, used the points from buying it to pick up used copies of Qunatum Break and Rise of the tomb Raider for £20 with £10 worth of points so meh, first Pre Owned games ive bought in around 20 years and only disks I have for the Xbox One except Rockband (you cant buy digital plastic instruments).

Forza7 £20, Wolfenstein £30 & Middle Earth Shadow War £35 at game tomorrow if bought with the console tomorrow, will be getting Forza at that price :)

Physical copies not download codes as well.
Cheers all

Best of luck to those of you who have pre-ordered and are due to get your consoles tomorrow. Only 1 more sleep! :p

I will be watching the thread with intereset to see how people think it performs in real terms.

Still dont think its the right choice for me, but if it turns out to blow the ps4 pro out of the water in some way I may have to give in to temptation!

I will have both hooked up to my KS7000

Also got a few games on both formats so will be able to advise.

I'm not expecting it to blow the Pro out of the water even though spec wise it could.

Much like the Pro devs won't tap into it's full power but I'm happy to have HDR and 4K which my Xbox One doesn't :)

Not 100% sure my wife knows yet.....

Quite fancy an X now, didn't realise I'd had the One for so long, doesn't feel like 2 minutes since I was watching the launch. Think I've probably missed the boat on picking one up tomorrow now though. Time to go hunting round for somewhere with stock!

Back
Top Bottom