Xbox One X

I order quite a few times from Amazon every week and it’s hit or miss something’s turn up early and somethings turn up as late as 8pm!

Clearly the Scorpios are in a another pick as I’ve ordered 3 items today for tomorrow delivery and all had dispatch confirmations less an hour later.

Edit* just seen a few dispatch confirmations that have started to go out after 4pm, all look like DPD...fingers crossed!

My Scorpio special edition has been dispatched from Amazon. Feeling a bit 'meh' about it at the moment, not sure if I will keep it or just send it right back so someone else gets one.

Just feels a bit underwhelming at the moment for some reason, with a good PC and a One S, think I fell into the trap of getting something shiny!

Which enhanced title you looking forward to playing the most fellas? Myself, just bought rise of tomb raider, looking fwd to working through that, taking turns with the Mrs.

Currently playing through Wolfenstein new blood on good pc, but look fwd to colosssus on Xbox one x

My Scorpio special edition has been dispatched from Amazon. Feeling a bit 'meh' about it at the moment, not sure if I will keep it or just send it right back so someone else gets one.

Just feels a bit underwhelming at the moment for some reason, with a good PC and a One S, think I fell into the trap of getting something shiny!

Exactly how I feel, I'm collecting mine at midnight tonight but just wondering what I'm going to do with it as MS have absolutely no new games for it (or xbox in general) out or coming any time soon.

I'm looking forward to playing Assassins Creed more than the console and I could have done that weeks ago on the Pro.

I hope it impresses me tonight otherwise it's going to gather dust like the Xbone.

Snap, I have a PC and a Pro but I like my kit to be on par with each other!

I was becoming hard to love the standard Xbox One so its time for an update.

Which enhanced title you looking forward to playing the most fellas? Myself, just bought rise of tomb raider, looking fwd to working through that

I'm not really looking forward to playing any enhanced version of games I've already played and completed, which means there are none I'm looking forward to really. I've got too many current games to finish to go back to older games.

I'm interested to see how much different Halo 5 and Quantum Break look but doubt I'd play them again (certainly now Quantum Break).

I got fed up with Forza 7 quickly so I will be playing that some more and Gears 4 I didn't like so I'm going to give that another go.

Look on my Xbox Forza Horizon 3 and Recore are not listed as Xbox One X enhanced, is the patch out for them yet?

Back
Top Bottom