Xbox One X

In brilliant timing my 4K tv is currently being repaired, so going be playing in 1080p tomorrow! Bah.
You’ll spoil it. Just wait until the TV is back. Mind you, I suppose that’s like having a stockinged up Holly Willoughby in front of you and being told you can shag Holly now or wait a week and have a go on Jennifer Lawrence. I doubt you could wait. I know I couldn’t :p

I'm going to try and get through Quantum break as I'm pretty sure I got stuck and lost interest pretty early on so that's first one my list and it'll free up a shed load of space when I do lol. Last post from me tonight so I hope everyone has a hassle free Xbox one X day tomorrow and everything goes trouble free.

one game, and the patch for TF2 is ropey to say the least, ive had it crash 3-4 times to home since it was released with the Turbo Fan for 4-5 seconds then a hard crash.

No doubt Respawn will fix it you cant complain about the support they have given the game, even if you can complain about their QA

by now amazon has usually sent an email saying its been sent the moneys been taken but alittle worried its going to be another fail. Out of my last 6 items 5 have been delayed by 1 or more days they did give me a free years worth of amazon prime for the constant emails/chats i've had to send. What should i expect for next if this doesn't arrive tomorrow not much else they can offer me delivery is crap compared to DPD.

There was meant to be a wink face after “derailed” :p
Gadget73 mine is coming from amazon and it’s currently sat at “shipping today” status and due by 8pm .... it’s going to arrive bang on 8pm isn’t it knowing my luck

There was meant to be a wink face after “derailed” :p
Gadget73 mine is coming from amazon and it’s currently sat at “shipping today” status and due by 8pm .... it’s going to arrive bang on 8pm isn’t it knowing my luck

at least i'm not alone hopefully it will arrive tomorrow giving my old xbox one to my brother and doing the game sharing thing thats still allowed on the xbox x isn't it ? I also need to unroll from the preview on the old xbox one so hoping that can be done by just resetting to factory settings.

So I received what looks like a mass email from Curry's courier. Bit shoddy considering I ordered September but hey ho.

Dear Sir/Madam,
We are writing in relation to the delivery of your Currys PC World order.
It has been brought to our attention that there has been a delay in the dispatch of your order.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
Your order is now expected to arrive within the next 2 working days however we will endeavour to deliver this too as fast as we can.
Again please accept my apology for any disappointment this may cause.

Regards

TEAM KNOWHOW

Back
Top Bottom