Xbox One X

Soldato
Guys, I know this sounds silly but there is a new and easy way to buy games, no VPN required! I successfully purchased both fifa and rdr2 from Argentina last night :)
All is done via the M$ site, select the country´s game ect and after you input your card details and address, click on "buy now" and keep the enter key on your keyboard pressed. This will cause the pop up error message to go in a loop. Have patience and it will eventually work. It can take 5-30 minutes for this to work. Full instructions are available on xbox-now.com :)
DON'T DO THIS.
People are getting their MS accounts locked or banned for a couple weeks and then received a warning email. Microsoft is viewing it as an indirect DDoS attack.

Last edited:
Associate
Query regarding EA access. I've got an account on it and have downloaded star wars battlefront. It is saying the 4 expansions come with EA access but I don't see them in game. Do they come with it or not? If so how do I play them?

Edit.. found them. They're multiplayer modes. Never mind

Last edited:
Associate
Please state sources with this type of post.

Microsoft is banning Accounts for 14 days - Clarification
Administrator 05.09.2018
At this point you have found information about how to shop in other regions in the store. Since the method is similar to a brute force attack, Microsoft found it less good. Yesterday evening they started banning accounts temporarily for 14 days or at least subjecting them to a verification where you first had to reactivate your account yourself by sending an SMS. It could also have been that it was caused by a hack. Who knows how this was expressed internally at Microsoft.

Since I had published this ominous tutorial here, I may even have been the first to be directly affected. I had a permanent account ban last night. However, I was able to discuss the problems with the Enforcement-Team and clarify the issue. We agreed that I'd remove the tutorial here and thus virtually end the indirect DDoS attack (that's how it will have looked at Microsoft). In return the permanent ban was removed again. (If someone from Microsoft or the Enforcement-Team is reading this: Thank you very much! It was no bad intention!)

Therefore I ask you, especially to avoid a temporary or permanent lock, not to use this questionable method any longer to shop in other stores. Just use this page as you did a few days ago to inform you and so on.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Next time the Xbox Store has some problems, we'll just ignore them. It will work correctly again sometime. Put the crowbar aside from now on ;)

Associate
Anyone know any new ways of buying from turkish store? That method I've seen people getting temp bans and really want the new pes for 18 quid?

Back
Top Bottom