• Series S

Votes: 105 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 232 26.1%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Where did you get that fantasy from, or did you just make it up?

Yes it can do native 4K, it just lacks the GPU and the RAM to do it on most games and has specs targeted for 1080/1440p.

The Touryst runs at 4K naively on the Series S for example, but it’s stupid that I have to even back this up with evidence as it’s just a widely known fact.

I found it funny that he skipped past a number of people's comments negating his argument and went straight to the one person who he thought agreed with him.

Associate
Nothing from Currys, though I was in on the second pre-order window. Wonder if any of those will be for day 1?

Was thinking simplygames would dispatch AC Valhalla today but may not be til Monday

Man of Honour
Its upscaled 4k for christ sake

Microsoft themselves say series s doesnt even install 4k textures

You’re not related to Donald Trump are you? Multiple developers have stated that their games run at a native 4K, this is a fact.

The Series S being designed to work best at 1440p and having the capability to upscale to 4K does not mean that it isn’t able to run some games at a native 4K.

Textures have nothing to do with output resolution, why have you mentioned this?

Why are you twisting what others say to suit your made up narrative?

Soldato
Nothing from Currys, though I was in on the second pre-order window. Wonder if any of those will be for day 1?

Was thinking simplygames would dispatch AC Valhalla today but may not be til Monday

I spoke to Currys earlier to cancel my 2nd wave pre-order and they couldn't because it's been picked and packed, ready for shipping. Mine still says "Order confirmed" so I reckon it'll go out today. I've got to refuse delivery of mine.

Soldato
I spoke to Currys earlier to cancel my 2nd wave pre-order and they couldn't because it's been picked and packed, ready for shipping. Mine still says "Order confirmed" so I reckon it'll go out today. I've got to refuse delivery of mine.

Your not getting one of them crappy PlayStation’s instead are you ?

Associate

Happy to take it off your hands, fancy a trade for some Haribo?

Not any old Haribo, OCUK Haribo :p

Soldato
What games folk looking to play first on release?

Assassins Creed for me. Ordered it since Cyberpunk was delayed. Looking forward to getting stuck into it now, wishing my weekend off away!

Soldato
What games folk looking to play first on release?

Assassins Creed for me. Ordered it since Cyberpunk was delayed. Looking forward to getting stuck into it now, wishing my weekend off away!

Coming from an original xbox one I'm looking forward to Doom Eternal which I haven't played before Fallen Order and also going back to Red Dead and Horizon 4 again

Associate
Xbox Series S stock available for pre-order on the Jungle site if anyone wants it ... unfortunately no additional stock for the Series X.

Associate
Coming from an original xbox one I'm looking forward to Doom Eternal which I haven't played before Fallen Order and also going back to Red Dead and Horizon 4 again

I forgot about Doom Eternal as was waiting for it to come on PC.

Could be the first GamePass game I play on the Series X after AC Valhalla

Associate
Speaking to Currys, processed but not dispatched (or picked?).

Guess I'll play the waiting game like the 30x0 folk :D

I have checked and I see that the order has been processed and further updates will be shared once the order has been dispatched and out for delivery to your address.

Back
Top Bottom