• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Im having a bit of a brain fart so excuse if stupid question: I have got my two young sons a series s for Xmas as they have started to play on my series x, now if I setup a child account on the new console for them do I have to buy a game pass subscription or is there a way they can piggyback on my sub?

Soldato
You can login with your account on their new console and then set that console to be your account's home console. That way when the kids play on their accounts they still have access to your Game Pass and any other things you've bought. You can then use your account on your console at the same time as normal.

Associate
You can login with your account on their new console and then set that console to be your account's home console. That way when the kids play on their accounts they still have access to your Game Pass and any other things you've bought. You can then use your account on your console at the same time as normal.
Thanks for that, I couldn't remember how it worked, so if I set their console as my home console it won't deactivate my series x as my primary console will it?

Soldato
Thanks for that, I couldn't remember how it worked, so if I set their console as my home console it won't deactivate my series x as my primary console will it?

You can only have one 'home console', which will need to be your kids one so they can use your Game Pass without your account being signed in. You can use your Series X normally with your account.

Soldato
I am highly tempted to get an Xbox Series X on All Access as paying £29 a month would be much easier for me. Plus all the games that come with it. Any idea when they are likely to come back in stock? I guess I'll have to wait until after Christmas.

Soldato
I am highly tempted to get an Xbox Series X on All Access as paying £29 a month would be much easier for me. Plus all the games that come with it. Any idea when they are likely to come back in stock? I guess I'll have to wait until after Christmas.

Keep checking GAME I've seen it come up at least twice each week. could have bought 5 of them in the space of 3-4 weeks. Worth checking early mornings.

Soldato

I got mine from here

https://4gadgets.xboxallaccess.co.uk/

Might have more luck as they only sell All Access and the scalpers don't buy them.

Smyths also sell All Access

Associate
Instead of looking online try going into stores, you'll be surprised

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom