• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I bought Hell Let Loose last night for like £18 via Brazilian store. Fired up a game, wow.. it's intense. Unlike anything I've seen on a console before. Looks incredible on Series X also. I'm going to try and get my bearings on it and I'll be up for some games with people here.

Are you and others using Comms? Really want to try it but can't use Comms!

Soldato
I'm a little confused about a couple of the upgrades. +1 to HP and alien parts restore HP. I've been hit a couple of times by gunk creeps but I can't see a HP bar or any indication that it's possible to die.

Caporegime
OP
I'm a little confused about a couple of the upgrades. +1 to HP and alien parts restore HP. I've been hit a couple of times by gunk creeps but I can't see a HP bar or any indication that it's possible to die.

Well I’ve died a fair bit. :D The screen starts turning red at the edge like Gears of War. You’ll definitely know when you’re on your last legs.

Associate
I bought Hell Let Loose last night for like £18 via Brazilian store. Fired up a game, wow.. it's intense. Unlike anything I've seen on a console before. Looks incredible on Series X also. I'm going to try and get my bearings on it and I'll be up for some games with people here.

Nice one! Did you get a physical copy then?

I will get my Series X delivered tomorrow and only plan to play Hell Let Loose and Flight Sim to begin. Let's friend up on Xbox Live (xGUNISHMENTx)

Soldato
Kids asleep, annoying but nothing I can do I can only game when they're asleep. Ah well

I'm sure we can work something out

Nice one! Did you get a physical copy then?

I will get my Series X delivered tomorrow and only plan to play Hell Let Loose and Flight Sim to begin. Let's friend up on Xbox Live (xGUNISHMENTx)

No, bought it digitally via the Brazilian Game Store. Enjoy! There's nothing like getting a new console, especially around Christmas time! I've sent you a friend request.

Soldato

It doesn't have bars for health etc, health is decided by the screen going darker each hit essentially.

Soldato
I got hold of a physical game locally (RDR2), first one I’ve used on my SX. My god the instal is seriously slow. Painfully slow.

Is anyone aware of a way to download the game and then use disc to play it?

Man of Honour
I got hold of a physical game locally (RDR2), first one I’ve used on my SX. My god the instal is seriously slow. Painfully slow.

Still waiting for some kind of 60fps release.

It sounds like ME is heading to Gamepass. Absolutely fantastic for anyone who didn't buy it.

Soldato

Thanks! Will have to look in to that…

Still waiting for some kind of 60fps release.

It sounds like ME is heading to Gamepass. Absolutely fantastic for anyone who didn't buy it.

I don’t think we will be getting a 60fps patch anytime soon. You just know Rockstar will want to charge at some point for an ‘enhanced’ version of the game. The utter swines.

Soldato

Put disc in
Cancel install
Download from store with disc in

I do this as my games download quicker than they install from a disc, and it’s quieter.

Back
Top Bottom