• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
So I've had my Series X for about a month now & noticed recently on the dashboard, store ect has developed a serious case of low frames when scrolling similar to bad stuttering but in games it's fine, when i exit a game it's fine for a few minutes before it starts doing it again it's annoying tried both 60hz & 120hz same problem.

I had a Series S for about a year prior to the X & never suffered this problem on that console.

Any idea's what causing it & it's not the HDMI cable I've tried 2 both official and a 3rd party one.

Caporegime
OP
Isn't the halo thing on Channel 5 on Wednesday?

Huh, what's going on? I just looked and indeed it is tonight at 10pm.

Paramount+ Presents: Halo. In the year 2552, humans on the planet Madrigal have been fighting for independence from Earth, but a fatal encounter with the Alien Covenant changes everything.

I think it's just the one episode though. It's not on next Wednesday at 10pm.

Soldato
What is the best TV for the Xbox Series X? I'm looking for a TV around the 43" size with Dolby Atmos and Dolby Vision and 120Hz refresh rate as well. It needs two HDMI ports that support 4k HDR inputs.

Associate
Had a series S for 12 months now, use it a few times a week when I need to stay up a bit later to prepare for a night shift. Mainly playing FH5, FIFA and Flight Sim.
Got the S but missed out by five minutes on a X when I went into Argos and up until recently no stock anywhere. But there seems to be loads available now at AO, Argos etc.
is it really worth upgrading? I do have a 4K telly but it’s only a cheapish £900 55 inch LG.

Back
Top Bottom