• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Permabanned
without scrolling back through to see I've just by chance gone on Smyths after the mess of yesterday and managed to order a series x on all access. Had issues yesterday when it was saying there was no stock available at the end of the order, including receiving a confirmation of direct debit email through.

Might not get it on the launch date but at least your name is on the list. As I posted yesterday when i spoke to a chap at smyths to see if my order went through he seemed very confident that there would be more stock releases that would come through for a launch delivery.

Hope it helps someone :)

my issue is the confirmation of direct debit, but after 24 hours no email regarding the actual order.

Soldato
I'm not sure if being dishonest on the part of a charity is actually worse. I'm sure the charities operate with I integrity which is something you clearly lack. Trying to make money off of folk wanting consoles for children's Christmas etc is a scummy thing to do. No ifs or buts
The consoles are being donated as prizes they are not monetarily linked to the auction in anyway. Don't forget to buy just one pack of toilet roll and one pack of pasta on your way out of the moral checkout...

Man of Honour
Unless they have changed the Astro A50 suck. I had a pair a couple of years ago, crap.

Son has a pair of Steelseries Arctis 9x and they are excellent, worth looking at the Steelseries, plenty of options for various budgets.

Out of stock in most places but I've got them from Argos coming tomorrow.

Caporegime
without scrolling back through to see I've just by chance gone on Smyths after the mess of yesterday and managed to order a series x on all access. Had issues yesterday when it was saying there was no stock available at the end of the order, including receiving a confirmation of direct debit email through.

Might not get it on the launch date but at least your name is on the list. As I posted yesterday when i spoke to a chap at smyths to see if my order went through he seemed very confident that there would be more stock releases that would come through for a launch delivery.

Honestly I’ve given up now, I’ll just wait till launch then get one.
I had game email me a few hrs ago saying they have stock of the series x and I just need to go to my local store and apply for the all access. So left work went to my local game store, only to be told no stock. When I asked the guy why I got this email, he said maybe I have to do it online so whilst there I tried and didn’t work. Bunch of idiots really.
Smyths I’ve tried a few times today and all they are offering the series S but series x.

Like I said a complete utter joke both companies are.

Soldato

Thanks for this. I've just done the same. Will decide nearer the time whether to keep the Smyths AA order on Series X or the Amazon order on the Series S.

Associate
Well it was a few years ago and probably an older model (maybe even a few models ago) They didnt go very loud, battery was quite poor, fiddly micro usb charging, just didnt seem great for the price. Believe they were £100 but I cant remember.

They may well have improved a lot since.
Your were definitely an older set. I had the Gen 3 A50s a couple of years ago for my Xbox One X. They were superb. The volume was ridiculous. The charging dock was a bit of a faff but I have no complaints over the headset and its sound.

I always found the Arctis lineup to be too quiet.

Associate
The consoles are being donated as prizes they are not monetarily linked to the auction in anyway. Don't forget to buy just one pack of toilet roll and one pack of pasta on your way out of the moral checkout...

You've already implied you were buying them to sell on for profit! I've no problem with scalpers - it's supply vs demand, and if people aren't quick enough on the preorder then that is unfortunate for them.......but I do find it strange that you'd come on here bragging about your scalping and then deny it when someone pulls you up on it?

No. Why would i be. Quick and easy to sell on for s profit

Soldato
For the ones that had the direct debit confirmation from Klarna but a failed order from smyths yesterday they've sent an email out with a guide and a code to confirm your order.

Soldato
You've already implied you were buying them to sell on for profit! I've no problem with scalpers - it's supply vs demand, and if people aren't quick enough on the preorder then that is unfortunate for them.......but I do find it strange that you'd come on here bragging about your scalping and then deny it when someone pulls you up on it?

I ignored the original post pages back about the ordering of a couple to sell on in the hope that it was a tongue-in-cheek thing. If the entire profit heads to a charity, then I guess it's fair enough, but if not, it's a real **** thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom