XenForo 2.3 bugs, problems, and new stuff thread!

Odd, on my android phone I just tried to click the like button and it proceeded to try and download the forum. It gave the impression it was trying to download the entire forum :eek:

Worked the second time I tried.

Huh.

The image browser when you load an image and click to zoom or swipe across a gallery sis much faster now.

IfWjxWO.gif

Neat.

Last edited:
Seeing some scrolling glitches on IOS/Safari. If I flick a page up or down, sometimes the scrolling slows to a stop as normal, sometimes it just stops suddenly part way up the page. Also seems like it just stops scrolling sometimes when keeping my finger on the screen and I have to swipe again.

Yay think a bug I had where it struggled to put the cursor after using an emoji has now gone.

The alignment button for me is skitzing out.

I get a 'show' link on the deleted post above, but the link doesn't work. I'm not sure if that's new or not, wouldn't have thought I would have the permissions to see the link.

Here's a bug, if you disable 2FA and use Passkeys, then this works fine on desktop, but if you the go to mobile via the phone web browser (also Firefox though not relevant) then you can add a passkey for that device and it saves fine and shows in the list of passkeys, but when you go to log in via mobile web browser it tries to use Google to find the passkey which obviously doesn't exist

ibRrVr5.png

Also once passkeys are enabled, you can't then go in and re-enable any other 2FA as the toggle switch doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom