XenForo 2.3 bugs, problems, and new stuff thread!

Edit 2 - Second potential complaint - the online indicator looks a bit of a funny shape, as if it started life as a dot but has been modified to be a little stripe but not quite all the way.

dfTiGDX.png
Forum is literally unusable.

Can we change the colour of highlighted text in quoted posts.

Highlighting text in a post inverts the classic blue colours, however highlighting text in a post you've quoted doesn't invert the colours it just highlights the text in a slightly darker blue.

Install the superior browser then :)
Safari already comes preinstalled. ;)

Jokes aside, Firefox is a battery killer on iOS/macOS. It's comical how much more energy it uses compared to Safari and Chromium based browsers.

Can we change the colour of highlighted text in quoted posts.

Highlighting text in a post inverts the classic blue colours, however highlighting text in a post you've quoted doesn't invert the colours it just highlights the text in a slightly darker blue.
I've raised this before, it's practically impossible to see highlighted post in a quote when using the superior green theme.

Are timestamps on older posts a casualty of the migration or will they be returning? It's not really a major thing but it looks strange not having the time posted there.

the 2fa compulsory thing became a bit of a problem for me earlier.

When I got the notification that I needed to enable 2fa (and NOTHING else was possible), I followed the link. On the setting page under 2fa methods, I could not switch either of the two options (email or push) on. The radio buttons were completely unresponsive.
I then went into my account settings and enabled a passkey with windows hello and was able to access the forum again.

CHANGE BAD

:P

Srsly though, when long-pressing the like button on Android, the reaction options pop up fast then I get a long press/context menu (browser right click effectively).

Samsung Galaxy S9, Chrome, Android 10.
I've noticed this is also true in general since the update - context menus seem to pop up quicker than expected, e.g. if I'm scrolling and linger too long with my thumb down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom