Yamakasi Catleap 27" 100mhz IPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
They sent it out on 15th, so three days including the weekend from Korea to London lol. Gonna be a long days, just want to get home and make sure it working ok.

Associate
They sent it out on 15th, so three days including the weekend from Korea to London lol. Gonna be a long days, just want to get home and make sure it working ok.

OMG, I'm in London too,... it might arrive today,. :D Hehe. Here's hoping anyway! Only SLIGHT snag is I'm out n about today,.. hope it doesn't go to the post office depot! :D Good luck with yours, will be good to see pictures. Try n get snaps of the bezel thickness, the ports, the stand, the box,. the,.. you get the idea. :p :)

Soldato
so most of you got lucky with no custom tax? here it would be 20% to price.....

so which one to buy?

WHY isn't OCUK offerring this? I read it can be done, quantity of 100+ :)

Last edited:
Associate
Sorry for terrible pics, couldnt be asked to get camera out :p Monitor is superb, picture quality is top notch. No dead pixels and screen looks faultless to me. Going back in the box as I'm moving tomorrow so will be able to test it using games over the weekend. Well worth the money spent though :D
photo.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

Associate
Looks good oggiet,.. nice one! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :) Hope you get at least several years from it. :) Mine should, all being well, be with me soon; having to use this laptop is killing me. lol.

Associate
how much did you payed in total? and url where you got it?

Got it for £331.60 from AW, cant post the link .... against the rules. Sorry mate :)

Looks good oggiet,.. nice one! Thanks for sharing the pics with us. :) Hope you get at least several years from it. :) Mine should, all being well, be with me soon; having to use this laptop is killing me. lol.
No probs mate, sorry for bad pics ..... camera packed away as we are moving.
Yeah hope it last me few years I would be very happy with that. Fingers crossed for you mate, hopefully couriers dont kick it about to much :D Let us know when it all arrives :cool:

Associate
Only reason I didn't go for that is due to input lag as its multi. Also they can't guarantee no dead pixel.

Well, plenty of users who bought multi versions are actually very happy and say lag is actually not a problem at all.. Apparently lag on Q270 multi is unnoticeable.. I`ll let you know once I got my Q270 multi delivered and tested ;)

Associate
Didn't know that mate, let us know when you get it :) from what I have read on other forums is that all multi Korean monitors have lag of about 18ms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom