Yet another OcUK Gamertag Database

Soldato
OP
Once you added that you can re-add mine :)

McDan1el of course ;)

I've added you to the development database, so you'll appear on the new site when I publish it. I'm currently working out the bugs, for example you have been at the top of the gamertag leaderboard for thirteen thousand eight hundred and seventy six days apparently, despite just joining it. :o

Cant use my other gamertag anymore :mad: so my new one GaMeR1973 :) .

Updated.

Just realised I'm on on the list.

Details in sig.

Added.

Soldato
Here's an idea...

How about when you click on a game you bring up a league table (achievement points) for just that game...

I'm guessing you'd need to store a lot more data but it would sure be nice.

Soldato
OP
Sid...sent you an email. Would you mind removing me from that site please? I'm on there under Tried&Tested.

I've 'soft' deleted you from the site so that it will no longer check your id and update your score, but it does retain your historical score so that if someone say wants to see how many people have played a game, you having played it will increase that score by one, but they cannot see that you yourself have played it, if that makes sense. You can double check this by going straight to your profile, which you can see no longer exists.

http://ocukgt.sidtheturtle.co.uk/gamerstats.php?id=27356

If you want however, I can purge all of the info related to your gamercard from the database, though I'll have to do that from home as it will take a little while.

I will email you this post later today as well in case you aren't watching the thread.

Out of curosity why do you want to be deleted, I won't be offended if you say you don't use the site any more?

Back
Top Bottom