Yet another OcUK Gamertag Database

Soldato
OP
i cant seem to sign in?? weird.

hotmail isnt working either!!

/edit - seems my firewall is blocking them?? weird??

Oddness. I've found the Live component online invaluable, it is so much quicker to quickly flip over to the PC to enter a GT or write a message than fiddle with the 360's on screen keyboard.

Also as I link to profiles in the DB, I can add people, click their name and then add them as a friend very quickly :)

Soldato
OP
Changed from 'Teletraan 82' to 'N15M0'
Updated.

MoistGremlin
BlueHaze360
Gamertag: rairch
Dupanoodle
dannyboy2304
Yaa Man Porkpie
All added!

Just as a note while everyone goes on the website I tend not to automagically add everyone who posts to my friends list, as the website list is over twice the capacity of the friends list. I'm going to make an effort get rid of people I don't play with and add in some of you guys, but if you want to play (usually Halo 3 atm) send me a friend request, and if it matches with someone on the website I'll accept it.

Soldato
OP
Bolloxbox
BeastyBoy0
Solid Warri0r
All added.

ScarySquirrelUK
The Larger Lout

You both have the dubious honour of being added to the list when you were already on there, which had the fun effect on my test environment which has some new code, of making the site collapse in on itself. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Righty ho, I have added some new code that adds your gamerscore to the database.

As I don't want my host breaking down my door with a baseball bat this doesn't update when you browse to the page but once a day when I run the little app that scrapes the Xbox site for the gamerscores. Therefore before telling me it's broken check the last updated time at the bottom of the list- if you've gained any points since then they won't be on the list yet.

Lastly if your score is 0 its either because there is some bug I haven't caught (let me know) or your gamertag wasn't found because it's wrong or you changed it. Again let me know and I'll update it.

Soldato
OP
It's really not 'fantastic', I just love it because I've spent hours getting it working. For now I have:

- Gamerscore graphs
- Top game graphs
- Stats (biggest gains, time spent playing etc.)
- Game recommendations a la LastFM (a bit funky, e.g. if you play Mass Effect it will recommend COD4 as if you own Mass Effect the game you are next most likely to own is COD4)

The real cool stuff will come when I can work out how to authenticate onto the Xbox Live site and get more info out of it.

Soldato
OP
Once you added that you can re-add mine :)

McDan1el of course ;)

I've added you to the development database, so you'll appear on the new site when I publish it. I'm currently working out the bugs, for example you have been at the top of the gamertag leaderboard for thirteen thousand eight hundred and seventy six days apparently, despite just joining it. :o

Cant use my other gamertag anymore :mad: so my new one GaMeR1973 :) .

Updated.

Just realised I'm on on the list.

Details in sig.

Added.

Back
Top Bottom