Your favourite chilli sauce is?

Soldato
Sean Evans Reveals the Season 17 Hot Sauce Lineup | Hot Ones

Happy new year, Spice Lords! Season 17 kicks off Thursday, January 20, at 11am EST with a VERY special guest taking on the wings of death in the Hot Ones studio with Sean Evans. And you know what that means: a new starting lineup of hot sauces makes its way to the table. This season brings some familiar makers alongside some exciting newcomers—from a hot sauce made with melons, to the hottest #2 sauce to date, to a back-to-back Puckerbutt punch of heat to close out the gauntlet. Let's go!

Associate
640x640.jpg

Soldato
Meh, all thai style sweet chill tastes the same to me, it's just a very sugar heavy, super sweet, jam like sauce with a hint of chilli in it.

Soldato
As of late, I've been loving this:

7fJzMNu.jpg

It's amazing with any kind of Mexican cuisine, specifically burritos and tacos. It's relatively sweet and nicely smoky, so it adds an extra element if you're not already putting chipotle paste or what have you in the dish.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been getting through a lot of the Heartbeat chilli sauces recently. Fantasitic with Tex/Mex, not actually that hot but really good flavours

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered a selection of flying goose sriracha.

Sriracha and ginger
Sriracha and coconut
Sriracha green chilli
And sriracha with extra garlic

(P.s I love sriracha)

Soldato
When I could eat stuff like this and before my body decided nice things aren't allowed anymore my go to was Kaitaia Fire, a lovely tasting NZ sauce.

Miss that stuff, not the hottest but I just a lovely tasting heat that I'd slap on everything. Literally everything.

Back
Top Bottom