Your most favourite game EVER

Soldato
SA-MP

San Andreas multiplayer! (PC) Logged a crazy amount of hours on there with friends, had 450+ hours worth of fun. Brilliant sandbox and mod. Haven't played for a while though, still get urges. :cool:

Not sure about console...hmm. Probably something on PSX...with multitap action, Bishi Bashi Special, maybe...

Soldato
I've been a gamer for 25+ years and the only thing I can see about that game is that it is the first game for a good few years that people can say it's PC exclusive. To offset this, I'm an avid Steam gamer and I've just upgraded my graphics card. I'm not saying that it's a bad game but 'best game ever'?

Starcraft 1 is the best RTS game I've ever played, Obviously brood war expansion is necassary to make starcraft shine properly. Not played the 2nd one yet. But if your favourite genre of games is RTS, Then starcraft could easily be seen as your favourite.

Only reason its not mine is because genre wise, I prefer RPGs and japanese action games.

Associate
Everquest. pre luclin.

That, specifically the Kunark era. Gorenaire, the boat to Firiona Vie, the crumbling Iksar statues, goons in the Overthere, Trakanon, Sebilis, Circlet of Shadow, Fansy the Bard... for me, no game will ever touch eq1 and the special bonds that were formed by the players who needed each other.

Soldato
Wow it's pretty revealing and worrying that all the console gamers here played their best games many many years ago. There's nothing new on here at all. Crazy.

Back
Top Bottom