Your thoughts on Alex Jones(American radio host)

Associate
Help fight globalism and world tyranny by purchasing Partriot Blend from Infowars! /s

Alex is little more than a glorified snake oil salesman, who profits from fearmongering and ignorance. Infowars is the worst kind of televangelism! No self-respecting Christian would seek to profit from truth. He's a corporate, Zionist shill who lives in the lap of luxury. The man lacks humility and conviction!

With that said, I did find his confrontation with Piers Morgan quite amusing! :p

Soldato
He can be okay on some things, but he's crazy on other matters. Just ignore that stuff and listen and read the good stuff that comes out from him and InfoWars.

Remember Seth Rich.

Caporegime
There are no good stuff from him or Info wars.

There is no way I can take someone seriously when the bad stuff are about lizards. That makes me questions whether he is all there in the head. If he is not there in the head then he is just a crazy SOB.

Ignore the bad stuff and listen to the good stuff? Do you pick out the nuts out of a pile of poo to eat? It's all tainted.

Man of Honour
There are no good stuff from him or Info wars.

There is no way I can take someone seriously when the bad stuff are about lizards. That makes me questions whether he is all there in the head. If he is not there in the head then he is just a crazy SOB.

Ignore the bad stuff and listen to the good stuff? Do you pick out the nuts out of a pile of poo to eat? It's all tainted.
he's not crazy, he knows what sells and has no morals. He had to admit in a recent court case that its a played character. The funny thing is the defence is extremely unlikely to work anyway. As its about what the average viewer would believe.

Caporegime
he's not crazy, he knows what sells and has no morals. He had to admit in a recent court case that its a played character. The funny thing is the defence is extremely unlikely to work anyway. As its about what the average viewer would believe.

I am sorry, anyone who claims the White House is run by lizards from space is a wack job, and I question those "average" viewers who believes it too.

Back
Top Bottom