Your Top 5 Ugliest Cars

Vauxhall agila, the old one.

Micra bubble car version (not the old mini looking one)

Fiat multipla (except versions where they made the bonnet connect to the windscreen, makes it look like a van, which is an improvement)

The first re-make of the beetle (ie not the newest one but the plastic sunflower one)

Anything made by ssangyong ever

All of these cars make me wonder that somewhere a design engineer (who has some serious explaining to do) said "yes, it is finished, i can do no more", a businessman who saw this and said "yes, yes this is what i want to sell" and worst of all the presumably blind patron who said "yes, this is what i want to spend my hard earned cash on"

Lol...WHAT?!

The 6 is stunning and the 7 just a fantastic looking executive cruiser.

What are you talking about?

The 6 series, I mean, just look at that front end...

Even the new one isn't much better...

Hideous.

The new 7 series, on the other hand, is actually decent looking. I wouldn't say no to one. But the previous 2 generations, well, they are rather fugly too...

Of course, looks are entirely subjective, but neither of them (6 or 7) look good to me.

XS2MAN you're right, 6 series front end is gopping on the new and old models, however it seems a lot of people consider the latest 6 to be stunning for some reason - the side profile is hilarious, it's like a ship!
For me it's obviously things like the Rodius and Aztec, but for modern cars it's got to be the latest edition mini, specifically the 5 door....eurgh!

[TW]Fox;29788696 said:
The current 6 Series looks fantastic :confused:

It looks like a sleeker, more sporting 5 series. Which is exactly what it is.

It doesn't though. The whole front end looks like it's been sat on by an elephant. It's all squashed and fugly. I mean, just look at the picture I posted. Just look at it.

And, to be fair, I aint overly keen on the look of the 5 series either, despite owning one. It's almost the perfect car, sure, but it aint exactly a looker, although it does look much better than the 6, since it doesn't look squashed.

XS2MAN you're right, 6 series front end is gopping on the new and old models, however it seems a lot of people consider the latest 6 to be stunning for some reason - the side profile is hilarious, it's like a ship!
For me it's obviously things like the Rodius and Aztec, but for modern cars it's got to be the latest edition mini, specifically the 5 door....eurgh!

He gets it. I really don't see why people think it's a great looking car. It simply isn't.

3 series GT. I've seen a few around recently and they're ******* repulsive. And I've really started to dislike the Merc CLA.

6 Series, especially the GC is a great looking car. Although the old gen was an ugly thing.

What are you talking about?

The 6 series, I mean, just look at that front end...

Even the new one isn't much better...

Hideous.

The new 7 series, on the other hand, is actually decent looking. I wouldn't say no to one. But the previous 2 generations, well, they are rather fugly too...

I'm not keen on the earlier 6 or 7 series you refer to, but come on, they're surely not in your top 5 ugliest??

There's a difference between not liking something and ugliest ever. I have a huge list of cars i don't like, but they're not all Aztec, Rodius or multipla ugly! Would on prefer those to a 6 or 7 series?

If not, that means you find eg a Daihatsu Move or Nissan Cube more attractive?

6 series new and old look amazing.

The one annoying thing about the 6 Series is the front headlights on cars without LED lights. Just looks a bit crap compared to the 5 Series. Fixed in the latest model year as LED lights are now standard and as a result the 6 Series is completely amazing.

And, to be fair, I aint overly keen on the look of the 5 series either, despite owning one. It's almost the perfect car, sure, but it aint exactly a looker, although it does look much better than the 6, since it doesn't look squashed.

5 Series is one of those cars that only looks good in white and with the M-Sport trim:

wr0qvl.jpg

Dark grey or black and it becomes an old man's car that hardly stands out.

Back
Top Bottom