Your Top 5 Ugliest Cars

- Multipla
latest

- Renault Twizzy

- BMW i3 ( yeah, it looks worse than a leaf imho)
bmw_i3_i3_bev_3940094416014979373.jpg

- Daihatsu Move
Daihatsu_Move_1995.jpg

- Suzuki Palette/Nissan Roox/Mazda Flairwagon:
025_o.JPG

Elec cars have some kind of derp factor, the cars look like they are mentally impaired ( most of them of course, I love the Tesla Model S). Kei cars are exactly the opposite of cars I like ( I like cars that are low, wide and long, not tall, narrow and short)

Extra cars I hate:
Smart Fortwo
Juke ( one of the few suv's I don't like the looks of, sure many SUV's have ''derp'' fronts, but look ok from the side or back, but the Juke has such a terrible front it deserves a place in ugliness)
Toyota IQ, come on that's not a car
3 wheel cars like Reliant Regal
Nissan Cube
EU Ford fusion
Suzuki X-90, wtf ?

Last edited:
2cv - So awful I'm offended every time I see one, which is thankfully rare nowadays

1XKQ7v0.jpg

Fiat Multipla - Proportionally all wrong

oRtuAdN.jpg

Ford Scorpio - Ford look to capture the US market with this Ugly Betty of a car. The ironic thing is the interior was spot on.

UVG9OZd.jpg

Porsche 914 - Err, which way round does it go?

mVGkIZV.jpg

Perhaps a controversial choice but - Aston Martin Lagonda. Were the stylists all off that day leaving the cleaner to design it? Looks horribly squashed at the front and far too boxy and tall at the rear. Repulsive.

pwtsrsB.jpg

I had one just this week aswell in Italy. Not a bad car and cheap to rent but I couldn't even get the buggy across the boot and was amazed it was a £23k car.

Bit gruff that 1.6 D in the limited model I had.

Your's must have used a different gearbox to mine which felt like stirring pasta and gave little confidence as to what ratio luck might grant next. That and the agricultural diesel made taking to the mountain roads above Lake Como far more exciting than I planned...

Had to remove the parcel shelf to get 2 medium sized suitcases into the boot.

Yeah me too just managed to squeeze the third smaller case between the bigger case wheels and the buggy across the lot. Was planning to take the loadboard out only to find it had a spare wheel.... Not sure I would have been better with the 500x we hoped for.

Had no issue with the gearbox oddly, my two year old did repeat the engine noise when in revved it though.... Grrrrrrrrr!

Back
Top Bottom