Your Top 5 Ugliest Cars

Some epic suggestions. Only seen the BMW 6 series once though.

That is without doubt the ugliest "expensive" car at the moment. The old 7 series too. Fugly as fug.

Beyond that, there isn't much that actually repulses me. Sure, some are just square boxes, but that doesn't necessarily make them ugly. That Lancia a few posts up counts though. Terrible.

PT Cruiser is a good shout too. Which only leaves me with one more...

The Pntiac Aztec must be it, except you dont get them here, so the Ssangyong Rodius must be the last choice.

So, in list format :

BMW 6 series
BMW 7 series
Lancia Greetingface (or whatever it's called)
PT Cruizer
Pontiac Aztec / Ssangyong Rodius (depending on the rules of the game)

Most of what's already been mentioned I agree with except SLK.

1. Mazda MX5 / Mazda RX8 / any sporty Mazda.
2. BMW 1 series and some 5 series' too. 3 Series is entry level 4 series is sexy as ****
3. Any older Audi A4 or dopey wide-eyed Audi TT. Any old Merc with those pathetic round headlights.
4. Any older Volkswagon Golf/Polo etc... they only recently upped their design game.
5. Most post-2003 Jap cars look like ****e. Hard to choose.

**Please fully star out any swearing, do not just disguise it**

3/5 of them are on my list!

Fiat Multipla
Fiat 500 XL
Suzuki X90
Citroen C4 Cactus (I have to say though, in black it's not too bad)
Rover Streetwise

I'm absolutly amazed that anyone would ever buy some of these cars, in particular the multipla - it's just ugly, horrible. fiat 500 XL is along the same lines and that big mini isn't far behind that one.

I don't mind jukes, but they seem to be driven exclusively by total morons who think they're king of the road, and for that reason - I'm out.

The multipuke is a given :p

I shall add:

mk1 Prius
Prius_1.jpg

To me a lot of Maserati's miss the mark, some are just plan ugly, and others are really nice from one angle then the other 1/2 gets designed in the joke shop
Maserati_Coupe_vl_blue.jpg

80k-maserati-sedan-revealed-photo-106034-s-429x262.jpg

i like the cactus trying to get the wife to get one but she dont like it

I like the Cactus too, despite not being a fan of that class of car generally. It's very "Citroen".

I'm really not a fan of cars with awkward proportions. So things like the Toyota Prius, Fiat Multipla, Suzuki XC90 I find hard to enjoy looking at. Some of the new Mini range fit into the same category.

Almost anything made by one of the Asian engine manufacturers who just have to manufacture the rest of the car in order to be able to sell their engines so design and performance is very much an afterthought.

But more specifically

Any Ssangyong
Daihatsu Terios
Suzuki Wagon R (and its vauxhall equivalent)
Yaris Verso
Kia Rio (mk1)
Almera Tino
Mazda Bongo Friendee

etc

Most of what's already been mentioned I agree with except SLK.

1. Mazda MX5 / Mazda RX8 / any sporty Mazda.
2. BMW 1 series and some 5 series' too. 3 Series is entry level 4 series is sexy as f!ck.
3. Any older Audi A4 or dopey wide-eyed Audi TT. Any old Merc with those pathetic round headlights.
4. Any older Volkswagon Golf/Polo etc... they only recently upped their design game.
5. Most post-2003 Jap cars look like sh!te. Hard to choose.

With the exception of perhaps the original 1 Series I find it hard to say any of those are ugly?!
Most of them at worst are maybe bland.

Reading through here though this does show why so many manufacturers stick to tried and tested shapes which people then say are bland. As soon as any manufacturer tries something a bit different they get criticised for that too!

With the exception of perhaps the original 1 Series I find it hard to say any of those are ugly?!
Most of them at worst are maybe bland.

Reading through here though this does show why so many manufacturers stick to tried and tested shapes which people then say are bland. As soon as any manufacturer tries something a bit different they get criticised for that too!

Obviously Fiats and co would make this list but they are too obvious.

MX5 = Ugly as hell.
RX8 = Ugly as stock but can be made to look better after mods.
Polo = Bland woman's car.
Golf = Bland but newer versions are nice.
1 series = Nice front ugly behind.
Old A4 = Bland and hard to believe it was once an expensive car.
Old Audi TT = Vomit enducing. Looks like it has alcohol fetal syndrome.
Late 90s/early 20s Mercs = Weird looking, would not buy.
Modern Jap cars = losing all their marculinity. They been putting estrogen in their fuel tanks.

Last edited:
peugeot 2007
fiat 500L
Ford Scorpio but you see so few of them its hard to be offended, its turning into just an interesting old car perhaps.

Skoda Fabia saloon! Makes me want to vomit. Pointless car driven by pensioners that looks like it came out of a 1970's Soviet state.
Peugeot 1007 - why does it have sliding doors :confused:
Bmw 5 GT
Renault Wind
And the ugliest car ever made that looks vomit inducing at every angle is the Fiat Multipla.

Back
Top Bottom