Your top ten youtube channels?

Soldato
These are the current popular channels I'm watching in my subscription list.

GametechUK
AngryJoeShow
Anything Goes With James English
BKFC (Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship)
Exploring with Fighters
Jim Browning
Kim Justice
Mike Tyson
Real Porridge Podcast
Sa Ra Garvey

Soldato
Generally just watch suggestions. Watched this the other day one of the best YouTube videos I've seen for a while. Then this put me onto the aircraft emergency genre so stayed with that for a few hours.

Don't start that video unless you gave 45mins spare!! Great vid.

Associate
I watch a lot of random channels but don't actually sub,

But the main 3 I sub to are

YBSyoungbloods
Linus
Network chuck

I highly recommend YBShoungbloods!! His content incredible if you like ocean conservation etc,

Soldato
@Furyus Youngbloods is an excellent channel, found them mid 2018 when I was lay on settee hungover one Sunday morning. Proceeded to watch about 4 hours of his content. I would give a kidney to live his life, absolute stunning part of the world and to have all that on my doorstep, I get genuine envy watching the videos.

Associate
@Furyus Youngbloods is an excellent channel, found them mid 2018 when I was lay on settee hungover one Sunday morning. Proceeded to watch about 4 hours of his content. I would give a kidney to live his life, absolute stunning part of the world and to have all that on my doorstep, I get genuine envy watching the videos.

Agree! I found his channel a good few years ago, I think he must have had maybe 1k subs when I joined, he's absolutely exploded sitting around 2.6m now! But his life style is amazing! And seems a genuine guy! I see he's just reached out for a editor as he normally edits all his own vids! Not bad for a sparky!

Soldato
Well, other than binge watching our own channel (I really don't :p ) I watch a ton of YT!

I have anything from food, karts, cars, off grid homes, van / camper conversions, tech, travel... I watch it all lol

A lot of what people have put above really, but some new ones which I'm actually trying not to go through them all, or I'll never leave!

side note; this just happened! Which is nice.

Soldato
Not in any order;

Bedtime Stories – Strange stories from around the world
thep00lguy ML – A guy cleaning pools, don’t ask its just super satisfying
Lost Mines – Two Welsh chaps grovelling around in lost Welsh mines, really interesting
Joe Scott – Science
Fascinating Horror – Horrendous true life stories
Stuff Made Here – Unbelievably talented engineer who makes bonkers stuff
This Paranormal Life – Youtube channel of a very good podcast
Nick Crowley- The dark side of Youtube
SmarterEveryDay – Science and stuff with Destin Sandlin
TheRunningManZ – Dayz streaming that is always good

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Mark Felton productions has some excellent historic military videos.

I've been watching a lot of Freddie Dobbs recently as he does some interesting lifestyle/motorbike videos.

Harald Baldr seems to have gone redneck these days, really really boring videos
The past few nights I've been watching this guy go for a drive about Glasgow when i'm going to bed.
Let's go for a spin - YouTube
Agree. I loved his stuff early on. Then he disdappeared for a few months (did he ever explain that? It wasn't COVID which he had before). After that I can't seem to get any interest in his videos.

Bedtime Stories – Strange stories from around the world
Yes this channel is good.

Caporegime
Harald Baldr seems to have gone redneck these days, really really boring videos
The past few nights I've been watching this guy go for a drive about Glasgow when i'm going to bed.
Let's go for a spin - YouTube

It's all the scripted nonsense I can't understand and him repeating the same lame jokes in every video. Like first of all it was the fight with that LGBT MAGA hater, then being kidnapped and finding bottles of fireball scattered around, etc and then he was found sleeping in a river, etc. He's trying to play to the camera now whereas before it was more natural but you can see he has gotten worse trying to compete with other vloggers for subs.

Apparently he was in vegas yet zero videos from that trip. I think him and bald are both sex pests but harald obviously seems to be getting weirder with every video

Was about to fap to Stephanie Bonham Carter then she lifted her arms and showed her armpits and instead I've ended up shooting the contents of my stomach out my mouth. Not the kind of eruption I was hoping for.

Permabanned
OP
Yeah bald was a decent watch late at night, his current videos with OddJob are okish but not the same, Oddjob ruins it.
I linked my mum to him and she called him the sexy bald man...now she thinks he's a creep lol

Caporegime
Yeah bald was a decent watch late at night, his current videos with OddJob are okish but not the same, Oddjob ruins it.
I linked my mum to him and she called him the sexy bald man...now she thinks he's a creep lol

ha ha i thought the exact same thing when i saw that guy. i was like he reminds me of someone and then boom i was like he's a tall oddjob.

simon wilson is good but he rarely makes videos. theres quite a few now on the same bandwagon. dale phillip is really cringe. you can tell he's really socially awkward and his laugh as well as the way he eats shouldn't be filmed ever. I watch him just out of curiosity at times he's really bad but it shows you anyone can make it all you need to do is be white and travel around india that will literally get millions of people watching you because their population is 1 billion. then expand into different territories.

Associate
Joshua has better videos than Ethan but I do feel ethan is the better cook just doesn't come across well in his videos.

if you like vah chef look up cooking shooking and spice eats

Oh spice eats does look great. Cheers.

tbh , i do prefer more of what ethan cooks than josh , as josh can get a little OTT at times hah.

Permabanned
OP
Will we ever see the inside of that Space Church? he's tried twice and failed now.
I enjoyed Simon during the Mexico and Ethiopia vlogs but his own channel just screams Geordie Shore and I don't like it lol

Back
Top Bottom