YouTube Premium

Looks like it's time I watched some bollywood movies while connected to VPN, to keep my 5 year old Indian sub alive.
I did use to get lots of Indian music on my youtube music feed but that seems to have stopped now. Hopefully they wont get rid of our subs.

I did use to get lots of Indian music on my youtube music feed but that seems to have stopped now. Hopefully they wont get rid of our subs.
my YT Music was all Indian for ages but it seems to have flipped now. I've never used a VPN since I got the premium, but it did go up by a whopping 90p this month :(

It will just be the starting point for the algorithm. If you sign up in India, it will give you Indian music until you tell it otherwise by listening to a handful of non-Indian songs. Being in India is all it has to go on initially.

Last edited:
I managed to sign up via Poland, nothing else seemed to work using different kinds of VPNs. Works out at PLN 46.99 (~£10) a month for YouTube Family. I have a work VPN to various locations to India but I fell at the payment stage where it wanted an Indian address and card otherwise it wouldn't take payment.

Last edited:
Since my Indonesia sub got nuked by them I've just gone back to using Brave Browser on both the desktop and iOS. Works a treat. Can also use Sponsorblock on the desktop too.

It's easy to avoid ads etc on the desktop youtube. My problem is that we don't have "normal tv" in our household so rely on youtube, amazon prime and netflix for viewing stuff on the livingroom TV.

These are on a "Smart tv" so can't get any ad blockers put on there as it's the built in apps on the tv that we use.

Kids need to be able to log into their youtube channel to watch their stuff

Back
Top Bottom