YouTube Premium

Caporegime
Surfshark doesn't seem to work with india anymore due to their use of virtual locations or something. I tried it to buy a year the other week and it just kept giving me the price in either GBP or EUR depending on it's mood.
Ended up using the free Windscribe to set up in Turkey in the end.
haha yeah i literally just found that out.

Associate
I used Express VPN. The default connection to India was via UK. So got UK prices. They offer a 2nd India via Signapore and that got me Indian prices.

Any connection I made to Turkey got me Uk prices. I tried Argentina 1st and got Brazil and their prices but needed a Brazilian tax code....so gave up with that after a few attempts with a generator.

Soldato
ProtonVPN ( I have a sub) set to India. 12 months prepaid,ideally wanted 24months but wasn't an option, paid using Revolut. Came up with some 'Razorpay' payment gateway to process the payment but 12 months for £13 or so. Glad to see it still works.

Associate
ProtonVPN ( I have a sub) set to India. 12 months prepaid,ideally wanted 24months but wasn't an option, paid using Revolut. Came up with some 'Razorpay' payment gateway to process the payment but 12 months for £13 or so. Glad to see it still works.
Same as me. Just do a top up and add another 12 to get your 2 years.

Anybody know about a family Sub? maybe they are not available in the 3rd world?

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
Cancelled my Argentina sub while on holiday in Turkey. Now got the family sub. Any idea how I get around the invite saying the person isn't in the same country? Doesn't seem to be VPN related. Perhaps their address on their google account?

edit 2 - tried someone else, also says 'looks like not in the same country' ... how are you guys inviting family members onced signed up in Turkey, for example?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Cancelled my Argentina sub while on holiday in Turkey. Now got the family sub. Any idea how I get around the invite saying the person isn't in the same country? Doesn't seem to be VPN related. Perhaps their address on their google account?

edit 2 - tried someone else, also says 'looks like not in the same country' ... how are you guys inviting family members onced signed up in Turkey, for example?

They need to VPN in to Turkey to sign up, after that it'll work.

That's how my Tidal family account worked anyway.

Soldato

Best way is to set up your family group before paying for premium. No issues with location then.

Soldato
When I renewed my account via Turkey a few months back, I sent out a family invite to the wife afterwards and she joined with no issues, no need to use VPN or anything.

Back
Top Bottom