YouTube Premium

Soldato
I have a three month trial and it’s really not worth it all unless you have a free trial

Paying £13.80 for a whole year just to not have the ads (whilst watching on TV & Tablet) is more than worth it for me. Also the added benefit of being able to download videos at a click of the button is also another added benefit.

Soldato
I'm currently paying full price (£12/month). Is it easy enough to switch to another country or would I need to deactivate first then sign up again with the VPN?

Soldato
I'm currently paying full price (£12/month). Is it easy enough to switch to another country or would I need to deactivate first then sign up again with the VPN?
Its easy to set up just need access to VPN, change location and rebuy. However, i did read from somewhere that if you have bought YT premium before it won't work on the same account although im not sure how true that is.

Soldato
Its easy to set up just need access to VPN, change location and rebuy. However, i did read from somewhere that if you have bought YT premium before it won't work on the same account although im not sure how true that is.
I'd had premium prior to going abroad for mine and worked ok. Just logged in, switched country via VPN, refreshed the payment page for the currency I wanted and made a payment, job jobbed.

Soldato
If you're paying full price for Spotify you're losing.
Used to share with missus and BIL on a family plan but once I tried YT music and saw it was barely any different, was happy to use that.

I just miss the recommendations as they were well tuned after a few years on Spotify.

Last edited:
Soldato
Dodgy Turkish Lira YouTube Premium

Its a 5 minutes job, i signed up with NordVPN (They have 30 day money guaranteed) and then set location to Turkey. Log onto YT and hit premium and then you should select monthly or annual options (Annual is 299.99 TRY) and then you pay. For my purchase on the address i put down my home address and all went through fine. Just need to cancel my NordVPN now :)

Back
Top Bottom