YouTube Premium

Caporegime
Is there anyway of doing this if you have exisiting premium? I have nord vpn subscription. Could i just cancel and resub?
I don't see why not. In theory my Indian one got cancelled when the payments started failing, and I easily resubscribed via Argentina a day or so later.

I used Tunnelbear VPN (the free account) for both.

rp2000

Soldato
I managed to renew via Poland and Revolut, I'd use Turkey last year but it was off limits this time and all of the other good locations.

So I'm not paying a fiver a month, I can live with that.

If YouTube released a sub for £5 that simply removed ads I'd happily pay. I don't use the music side of it, I don't download and I don't use the feature that allows videos to play with the screen off so a base plan of zero ads would be ideal for me.

£12.99 for an individual plan must be the most expensive in the world and there no change I'd pay that much, if push comes to shove I'll got back to watching the adverts.

Last edited:
Soldato
Youtube just cancelled my membership no warning no nothing. Just an email saying premium membership cancelled

Anyone else have the same thing? Am currently away on holiday need a pc to try and set it up again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom