YouTube Premium

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Are we still using Premium? All you need is Ublock Origin installed on your web browser.

iPhone users, search video lite on app store. Job done.

Associate
Are we still using Premium? All you need is Ublock Origin installed on your web browser.

iPhone users, search video lite on app store. Job done.

Can't use adblockers on Apple TV though or with the native iPhone YT app, adblock works fine through safari though. While I still use adblocker's I'd rather pay my current £1.25 roughly than have problems or suffer ads because the adblocker temporarily stopped working.

I was paying 79p for about a year before the price went up. Averaging it at say £1 a month for 3yrs is only £36, still a hell of a lot cheaper than paying £12 over 3yrs which should be £432 :eek:. UK prices are daylight robbery. I don't need all the crap that comes with premium, I just want simple video streaming, surely they can do a slightly cheaper plan that cuts out everything else.

Soldato
No email yet but it's not going to get me to resub at UK prices so they'll get nothing rather than something

Exactly this, I can stomach a fiver a month just to strip the ads. I don't watch it enough to warrant anymore than that so if they offered a simple ad free subscription for £5 I'd pay.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sigh, got worried with my india one so tried to cancel and get in at a year but wouldnt let me, now Ive moved from the super cheap india to more expensive poland,, should have just let it be.
https://github.com/webosbrew/youtube-webos This is a good project for webos Tvs (LG oled etc). Not sure how it will fair if the serverside ads get pushed out though.
Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Caporegime
A few people on HUKD have also had their subs cancelled :confused:
I did a quick search on reddit and same as well, in the last 24 hours at least.

Mix of countries affected. Turkey, Ukraine, India. Could it be something as simple as these people are using the VPN to view the content and getting caught, as opposed to most of us who only VPN'd to signup?

rp2000

Caporegime
Sigh, got worried with my india one so tried to cancel and get in at a year but wouldnt let me, now Ive moved from the super cheap india to more expensive poland,, should have just let it be.
https://github.com/webosbrew/youtube-webos This is a good project for webos Tvs (LG oled etc). Not sure how it will fair if the serverside ads get pushed out though.

If it aren’t broke, don’t break it.

Back
Top Bottom