YouTube Premium

I tried to get it cheaper for about 90 minutes earlier and I'm already tempted to buckle and pay full price of 11.99 :D

I'd cancel my full Netflix, which is 17.99 though, to compensate.

I think I spend around 1-2 hours on it everyday, mostly shorts :eek:.

Edit: I think I've had it for 4 years now, across 2 countries and spent less than 60 euros.

rp2000
I think i pay around 7£ a month for my premium netflix ( one screen only as you cannot share anymore )

Could you specify the VPN client in more detail? There are loads on the Play store with similar names, so I want to be certain.

From my tests and reading it seems Ukraine is the only cheap country left that doesn't do a country credit card check. Argentina, India, Philipines, Turkey, I can get as far as payment (using Tunnel Bear or Urban VPN) but fail country/ID/Card checks.

rp2000

I wish I could but lost my phone recently, so don't have it installed anymore.

I'm 90% sure it was this;

In fairness you can just do them all till your YouTube shows as Ukraine?

I wish I could but lost my phone recently, so don't have it installed anymore.

I'm 90% sure it was this;

In fairness you can just do them all till your YouTube shows as Ukraine?
I tried that one and the next 2 highest rated in the store. All 3 of them the YouTube app still showed the price in euros even though I had a Ukrainian IP.

I will try some more tomorrow!

rp2000

I paid using my Visa Credit Card from Nationwide, did not need to enter addresses.
Ok. Maybe it's different as I tried a debit card. For me it goes through the process, I even get my banks 2 factor authentication, but then I get an error that says something about card location

I could try my WISE card but I think that is also classed as a debit card.

rp2000

Heart skipped a beat, had an email titled:
[ACTION REQUIRED] YouTube Premium price update

But it just said the below:

To continue delivering great service and features, we're increasing your price to ₹149.00/month

Price kicks in from October onwards

Last edited:
Heart skipped a beat, had an email titled:
[ACTION REQUIRED] YouTube Premium price update

But it just said the below:

To continue delivering great service and features, we're increasing your price to ₹149.00/month

Price kicks in from October onwards
were you able to go through and renew ok? VPN required?

I had the same email yesterday, nearly thought the end was in sight :D

Switched on the VPN back to India, then agreed to the price hike, no dramas thankfully.

It's getting a bit pricey though!

rAG9pwB.jpeg

:p

Back
Top Bottom